• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Soul Shards everwhere? Need help?

Eucharn

Are you like me leveling an alliance warlock? Are you like me not going to get that Succubus at level 20? (I'll save it for a rainy day) Maybe not even the Fel Hunter at 30? That means that you're pretty much stuck with using a normal bag to hold your shards. A big disadvantage is that after you've drain about umpteen mobs of their tormented souls, your shards are everywhere. You know that "I can't carry anymore" or "Inventory is full" voice message - after a while it gets annoying. So what to do? Manually sort your bags between mobs and move/destroy shards? NEIGH! Lazy as I am I found this way: Sorting macro. Will fill up the leftmost bag (the fourth bag) with shards. I use an 8-slotter which is more then enough shards to carry around. I use this macroed toghether with Corruption, as it's a must-use.
Code:
 /run CastSpellByName("Corruption(Rank 2)") /run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,GetContainerNumSlots(bag),1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"Soul Shard") then PickupContainerItem(bag,slot) PutItemInBag(ContainerIDToInventoryID(4)) end end end
Now, macro this with your Drain Soul spell
Code:
 /cast Drain Soul(Rank 1) /run PickupContainerItem(4,GetContainerNumSlots(4)) DeleteCursorItem();
Everytime you cast Corruption, it will automatically sort your bags, and every time you cast Drain Soul it will delete a shard. DISCLAIMER Use at your own risk. If you happend to fill all bagslots with juicy greens to vendor or any other items you might want to keep, the Drain Soul macro will silently devour them.

bah.. For some reason the post doesn't look like the preview did, wrong formatting and all that fancy stuff... AAAAAND I can't edit it either..

shows you some sexeh human male showing off with his smooth moves and also some shard sorting.

Still not able to edit posts, but there's a detailed how-to in the description on the first video. God speed

Top Bottom