• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Soundtrack suggestion (for trailer etc.)

Guessilldps

Hey guys:whistling:

In my sparetime I've been playing around with music for a few years now, and due to my love for this project I thought I would make something which maybe could work as a soundtrack in the Kronos trailer or anything else Kronos related.

So I made this little soundtrack with a mate called MINOR2GO who did the beautiful strings, hands down! :yes:

https://soundcloud.com/rasmustvpp/kronos-wow/s-IgIvy

Wasn't sure if I should post here, or in the 'music' section :biggrin:

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
not bad, but pass the introduction ambient, which i like, its too much funny. Like some middle-age Irish pub music or so. Kronos (from greek mytology) sounds for me like a deep, badass ambient orchestra. :smile:

not bad, but pass the introduction ambient, which i like, its too much funny. Like some middle-age Irish pub music or so. Kronos (from greek mytology) sounds for me like a deep, badass ambient orchestra. :smile:

You don't think the strings would fit in? :smile: Imo. they have this ''arrival'' or ''going into war'' feel to em :tongue:

Last edited:
Top Bottom