• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Spasi the Paladin soloing

Psojed

Authorized
Here I am with a short video of my gold earning routine of Blackrock Depths :biggrin: Featuring a MC geared paladin versus Lord Roccor, Arena, Lord Incendius and Fineous Darkvire.

[video=youtube;BLpKxAR47hk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLpKxAR47hk[/video]

If you like the video, I will bring more.

--- UPDATE ---

Part 2, as promised.

Bolstered by the first victory, Spasi the Paladin decides to push further into the heart of Blackrock Depths to steal the goodies hidden inside the Shadowforge Vault. Can she handle the Warden?

[video=youtube;S2NKXIi_7rw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2NKXIi_7rw[/video]

--- UPDATE ---

Part 3, coming up!

With goodies from the Shadowforge Vault sold, Spasi decided to buy a new weapon. Now Spasi needs a target to test her new mace. An ogre should be a good target practice, right?

[video=youtube;RtpCLvcEBhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtpCLvcEBhY[/video]

--- UPDATE ---

Part 4 is up.

Spasi returns to Blackrock Depths and ventures deep beneath the Blackrock Mountain to learn the ancient secrets of the Dark Iron...

[video=youtube;eCwYbwraxTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCwYbwraxTQ[/video]

Last edited:
Indeed it is. Do you think it gave me an unfair advantage over an Aurastone Hammer user? :wink:

Part 2, as promised.

Bolstered by the first victory, Spasi the Paladin decides to push further into the heart of Blackrock Depths to steal the goodies hidden inside the Shadowforge Vault. Can she handle the Warden?

Last edited:
Part 3, coming up!

With goodies from the Shadowforge Vault sold, Spasi decided to buy a new weapon. Now Spasi needs a target to test her new mace. An ogre should be a good target practice, right?

Last edited:
Part 4 is up.

Spasi returns to Blackrock Depths and ventures deep beneath the Blackrock Mountain to learn the ancient secrets of the Dark Iron...

Last edited:
Do people even realize what the movie is evidence of? Look what the most unique class of WoW can do that noone else is capable of, Paladins is the only class with a defensive focused way of warfare.

Why does a skillfull paladin even with worse gear very very often win over a strong warrior in 1vs1 arms or prot vs ret or prot? The warrior got more damage, he got more aggressive buffs. Hmmmm, can you figure it out for yourself?

Paladins got a much stronger defense because he can heal himself, that wins it every time, why? Defense is immensly powerful, wait a minute and let us observe, the longer a fight of aggressive fighter vs defensive fighter lasts, the more the defensive one wins, aggression is explosive and awe inspiring and flashyyy but burns out fast, do not get distracted by the flash, stick to the solid basic wisdom of defense, over time defensive fighter wins and still stands and taunt you "Come at me, try to break me"

Paladins is the most unique class because its strength lies in defense, even if most people play the Paladin as a attacking force.

Focus on outlasting and not outbursting, let your decent dmg hits creep up on the wild aggressive-focused "barbarians", he can not take it but you can

These amazing videos show a player that understands how to actually properly play a paladin and weilds the "secret" to how paladins are much stronger than other classes.

To patiently wait a few moments extra for the satisfying victory,
instead of blowing your load all at once clinging to a old way of thinking that infests the whole wow community: "All or nothing, full attack or death right away"

Spasi I congratualte you on your achievements with your wisdom evident through your understanding and efforts with your paladin, you understand the "secret" of the Paladin and the good guy might in battle. I can see wisdom seeping from within, and to a casual philosoper and goodguy it is extremely satisfying to see another paladin, making glorious achievements unable for most aggressive minded people in the eternal single-minded aggression-crazed wildman philosopy that infests the community of WoW

Last edited:
Top Bottom