• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Priest Spirit Tap proc mechanics

Nocorras

Just wondering is spirit tap supposed to not proc when I get a killing blow with mind flay or shadow word pain? Seems weird those won't proc it but a wand kill will.I didn't play a priest in Vanilla so forgive me if this is blizzlike.

I realize that this thread is 18 months old and about a bug, which is now fixed.

But on the topic of "spirit tap mechanics"...

Can anyone please confirm for me if Spirit Tap procs when you get the killing blow in PvP (from the honor gained)? Is that something that was implemented by 1.12.1 despite the tooltip not saying so?

I know it was there in Burning Crusade from playing on live, but in reviewing the patches (all of them) I cannot find when Bliz actually implemented this change.

I leveled a priest when Nazjatar was released pre tbc and did lots of world pvp to rank fast. Back then it worked.

Top Bottom