• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde >Spirits of the Shadow [EU]<

Groep

Dear Community,

Kronos release is coming soon. some Friends and my self a plan to open some New [EU] PvE Guild on Horde side > Spirits of the Shadow < is still a small punch of members with tons of experience about Classic Raiding we still playing atm on Feenix WoW and have done 14/15 Naxx but what does it mean on Feenix ? ! NOTHING!

so we planing to reroll for Kronos to play like in old Days ! Blizzlike and pe prepared to Wipe for more experience and try more Tactics !

We planing to open some new [EU] PvE Progression Guild on Kronos on Horde side ! at the moment we looking for some Members to group a small coupel of member to level together and start be a Guild.

> The Plan for Spirits of Shadow shut be a PvE [EU] Guild

> Fighting for first Kills on Kronos and be the best Horde guild <

> Time for PvP together shut be there but as Sec Option

>Searching Serious Members and Officers for our Guild with some Classic Raid Experience

>We are recrut all Classes and some Hybrid Specs as well !

> Loot System will be a Desicion about all Plan is to make a Vote beetween DKP > Loot Council !

> if you like to join us feel free to make a short application in our Forum
pixel.gif

we got some small Homepage ! http://spiritsoftheshadow.kronos.shivtr.com/

I'll be thinking bout joining guild after server release mostly, but atm, this guild one of those, which i prob join to =)
as fury war.

Top Bottom