• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

<SPQR> NA Relaxed and easy going raiding guild for the mature player

Stone

Guild : SPQR
Raid Times : 7:00pm-10:00pm (EST) Tuesday/Wednesday
Faction : Alliance

Hello i am Stone, Not only will i be the Guild Leader but the Main Tank as well. I have been playing WoW since 2004/Release. Doesn't matter if you're an old veteran or brand new to Vanilla WoW.. I will be accepting ALL.. I want to create a enjoyable experience for everyone since Vanilla WoW is quite that. I won't require you to apply to the guild or have to speak on discord.. It would be highly recommended you join discord though and are able to listen to raid leaders and other important information. No disrespect to the other (hardcore) raiding guilds but this isn't the place if you're looking for that. It's safe to say we will be more on the semi-casual side for raiding. We will not require anyone to have mandatory addons or specific professions. As long as you fulfill your role correctly and don't hold the rest of us back you're free to choose what ever your heart desires. Cheers everyone.. another journey awaits us again thanks to Kronos 3 :)

If you have any questions or are interested in joining feel free to pm my discord Niqutio#4620 or check out my stream @ www.Twitch.tv/Niqutio315

Last edited:
Still looking for more people ! We welcome anyone to join :) All we ask is have respect for others and keep trolling to a minimum. We're all here to just have a good time and meet new friends.

I plan on leveling slowly. i love doing dungeons and group quests as well as crafting. If this is ok with you then i would like to join.

Sounds like a player id love to have in the guild! Thats more then fine.

Hi, what's your IGN? I just began to play two days ago. Would be sweet to find some new friends to train together.

Greetings all,

SPQR sounds just what I was looking for so I'll be looking for you in-game and asking for an invite. But, if you see me, I hope you'll send me an invite. Here's some info

Main: Holywraith (human priest, Holy)

I'm pretty much a casual player, which should not be confused with unserious. Serious and fun are not mutually exclusive.

I've been playing continously since Vanilla (joined August, 2005). Still have my very first character on Retail - a level 110 Holy Priest. I've played all the classes, except Shaman, to max level as of Pandaria. But I love healing and Holywraith will be my main - a holy priest.

Looking forward to grouping with guildies. It's what I most miss about Vanilla (and to a lesser extent BC) - group questing, world elites (Hogger, Stitches, etc.,), dungeons and someday raids.

I'm a software / addon developer and have ported the Nostalrius Core to my personal system for development and testing purposes only. However, because I hope to be a dungeon / raid leader this time around, I've been using the server to relearn all the encounters (as a level 4 GM, I can solo all the content up to, and including, Naxx). Good times :)

Discord: Shadowraith#6716

Cheers,

Is this guild still active? I started a character on K3 and I tried to search and couldn't find any members online.

Top Bottom