• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Spreadsheet for fury warrior (on k2)

UDdruid

Hello

Can i use the fury spreadsheet posted on nostalrius for calculations on my kronos2 warrior, or will it not be accurate?
Some items have different stats i imagine but i could just change those base stats in the sheet?

Did anyone already do this work and could upload it?

If No to both of the above - which spreadsheet should i use?

It should be fine. All of the items should have 1.12 stats so there's no problem there atleast until you get to weapon procs in which case thunderfury could be innacurate, but the rest of them should closely match kronos scripting.

Glancing blows are even accurate for level 63 targets on kronos, it could be made completely accurate for every level with a quick fix though.

Even in a patchwerk style encounter the spreadsheet won't be very accurate though. Since there are so many variables which weren't accounted for, there's a lot of room for improvement. It's meant to be more of a rough guide in it's current state.

Last edited:
Afaik nost had a skillcap of 315 for glancings where kronos uses 309 cap. That combined with the different weap proc rates could give very wrong information.

Savage Glad isn't listed correctly in there, felstrker on nost didn't work so on the spreadsheet is not correct. Pretty much everything involving procs is wrong, everything else works

It should be fine. All of the items should have 1.12 stats so there's no problem there atleast until you get to weapon procs in which case thunderfury could be innacurate, but the rest of them should closely match kronos scripting.

Glancing blows are even accurate for level 63 targets on kronos, it could be made completely accurate for every level with a quick fix though.

Even in a patchwerk style encounter the spreadsheet won't be very accurate though. Since there are so many variables which weren't accounted for, there's a lot of room for improvement. It's meant to be more of a rough guide in it's current state.

Surely you're up to the task of modifying the sheet for Kronos-values:smile: I could give it a go once I reach 60 but I plan on raiding as Prot so I wont have much opportunity to test stuff as fury.

has there yet be done a new spreadsheet? and regarding glancing blows do they work as intended? So that you have 40% glancing blows with weapon skill of 300 that do 75% damage? and does having weapon skill 309 raise the glacing blow damage to 100% ?

Top Bottom