• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Starter/Newbie Guild.

ciaran3001

Hi all,

I'm Varothen, a night elf hunter that has recently joined K3.

I would like to set up a guild for all the new players on k3 to band together, enjoy the leveling content and eventually tackle some end-game content having (by that point) worked together trough 60 levels.

The functions of this guild will be as follows:
-> Enable new players to organise leveling/questing parties at ease.
-> Enable low level dungeon parties to be formed at ease.
-> Give new players a channel to make new friends.
-> To build (not just form) a raid team.....eventually.
-> To have fun!

Would anyone be interested in this? I feel like a dedicated guild just for noobs would be a great facility for players.

Please let me know your thoughts on this guys - I'd love to hear them!

Hello! I am going to be re-joining Kronos and making an Alliance char on Kronos III tonight, any luck doing that? I'd love to make or be part of a low level guild. Organization and teamwork make the dream work!

I just started up on Kronos III last night I'll add you in game Human Mage Level 12 right now leveling at a decent rate

Hi guys, thanks for getting back to me. After work I'll add you both in-game. I think it will be best if I set up a discord also for our members to get to know each other! @Facialhairs - can I get your IG name?

We should prob figure out what Time zone everyone is in, obviously this is a central european server i believe but I'm in the states. It's 2:30pm here right now so when i'm off work i think its like 6 am server time haha. But weekends I could do anytimes really when it comes to raiding. I agree with the discord too sounds like a good idea.

Hey! I'd love to be part of that! I joined the server with someone else, I'm kinda familiar with Vanilla, but not that much, and we just want to play chill, so it would be perfect for us :)
My characters in-game are Florel, Tariendelle and Alessanda (main), all around level 11-15.

I'm going to make a char as well!
Edit: In-game name: Pyrius

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay!

Yes. this is still happening! Lets all have a discord meeting as soon as possible!
Add me there, my username is ciarankelly#5798 I'll send you an invite onto the channel then, and we will all get started!
(Just pop me a PM letting me know who you are when you add me!)

@Vodish , @Onamius , @andry210397 , @janemba99 , @Facialhairs

Looks forward to hearing from you! :)

Hey everyone,

I played WOW Vanilla and BC back in the day, but never played much in to the end game. I was recently thinking about playing again and would love to join a guild for new players like the one you were talking about.

@ciaran3001, I'll PM you about joining the discord channel.

Thanks guys.

I'm interested. I have no Alliance toons yet, but I'll add you to Discord this evening and let you know my in game name.

Hey Guys, if you're interested -add me on discord; the name is above in this thread!

I'm going to call a meeting of all future guilds when we get a decant number!

Hey Guys, if you're interested -add me on discord; the name is above in this thread!

I'm going to call a meeting of all future guilds when we get a decant number!

Hey! Did you manage to set up a guild yet?
I'm a Dwarf Warrior (currently level 16), just started a few nights ago.
Leveling through Westfall and Loch Modan atm.

I've been looking, and asking in-game, for a social leveling guild, where I can ask questions and maybe find others to group up with for content while leveling.

My in game name is Behemian. I'll be trying to reach you in-game, but feel free to PM me or something when you have the chance.

See you all in Azeroth!

- B

The guild is not setup yet, we're only 4 people on the discord, not many people check the forums and want a social guild :/
The best for now would be that you pm someone (leader or me, I think I can invite you, Vodish#0041) to invite you on the discord server.

The guild is not setup yet, we're only 4 people on the discord, not many people check the forums and want a social guild :/
The best for now would be that you pm someone (leader or me, I think I can invite you, Vodish#0041) to invite you on the discord server.

Ok, that's a start tho :)

I sent you a request on Discord.

- B

Hi, Im interested, does the guild have a name yet?

I allready have a lvl 52 Warrior, but im thinking of rerolling soon. :)

Hi, Im interested, does the guild have a name yet?

I allready have a lvl 52 Warrior, but im thinking of rerolling soon. :)
We don't have a name yet, we have the temporary name of Vanilla Newbie Group right now, you can send me a message on discord and I'll invite you :)

Hello,

I'm actually Night Elf Priest lvl 15. Would like to play with other players.

You can add me in game : Ginha.

I don't like to play alone.

I play usually on 9 PM- Midnight - 1AM. Sometimes with a break of 1-2 hours for watching a movie with my boyfriend.

I don't use Discord (don't like to play Earing other sounds of the game), but i can write a lot in game ;)

Was playing Vanilla in 2005-2007 (raids, PVP ...) in guild but it is not a problem to play with beginners, i just need a social guild game.

Sorry for my English, i'm French.

Last edited:
Hey!
Don’t worry about voice, we don’t go on voice chat on discord for now, we just write, we use it as a guild channel until we bring enough people together to create the guild in game :)
If you really don’t want discord I’ll invite you as soon as the guild is founded.

Have a good day!

Btw, what timezone are you in?

Top Bottom