• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

STAY NON TOXIC

CJB

The internet has been an over flowing cesspool of bottled up anger raging douche mongering faggots from the start. Let us break these petty human emotional bonds and STAY NON TOXIC. The greatness of this server is dependent upon ALL of us; yell at people that deserve it but dwell upon the situation and add negative emotion only where it is necessary, in moderation, and with hesitation.

While I whole heartedly agree with you, unfortunately there will always be 14 yr old boys with anger issues. They will play on Kronos, and they will spill their drivel into the game for their own amusement.

So the best suggestion, when the trolls come a knockin, DON'T FEED THEM!

funny how that works, WoW is the only game I've every genuinely raged at someone, despite ~1300 games in LoL and DotA combined

I play a mod for Company of Heroes. Very rage tastic. I have actually learned to calm down due to the multiplayer aspect of the mod. I no longer yell and cuss out my teammates. It took a couple of years.

I think one of the issues that cause players (men for the most part) is lack of control in their own lives. So they play games as something they can control and then when playing multiplayer there is the chance that something will be out of their control. This leads to rage, as "no one can be better than me, so its never my fault."

This thread reaks of self righteousness.

That's unrealistic to ask for, and quite frankly sounds boring.

Edit: LOVE the face palm lol. Someone obviously didn't read this thread before judging.

Last edited:
You can try and hide your anger all you want lads, it WILL burst out at some point, and when it does it wont be nice.
I look forward for Kronos because i love WoW but community on WotLK and Cata servers is mostly big stinking pile of dogshet. It will grind you up, really. I would love to see a new community made of normal people.
I dont even think that those 14yo kids will endure for more than 20 levels.

Anyway, looking forward for you guys, i think i can handle Vanilla. I could always go back to Cata and troll around.

Last edited:
This thread reaks of self righteousness.

That's unrealistic to ask for, and quite frankly sounds boring.

Yes, I am a vanilla righteous man whore (speak to the women I know :D) I may not possess the charisma of Uther Lightbringer, but what I do in bed speaks for itself.

OK, jokes aside. This server is going to be awesome. To even know that folks have spent the time scripting a vanilla wow server speaks volumes. They are giving us what we crave, true nostalgia. Being a realist, I still have high hopes. I have never done end game content, but when I go into wailing caverns (horde all the way) and I see proper scripting, I will know actual LOVE went into this server.

Come on folks, lets give credit where its due. I know they will live up to their promises, I know we will get what we want. Fuck blizzard and what its turned into. I just have one thing to say.

FOR THE HORDE!!

got screenshots of a guildie that cussed me out for being "bad" for like half an hour after i beat him in a duel, but i can't find them :wacko:

Yes, I am a vanilla righteous man whore (speak to the women I know :D) I may not possess the charisma of Uther Lightbringer, but what I do in bed speaks for itself.

OK, jokes aside. This server is going to be awesome. To even know that folks have spent the time scripting a vanilla wow server speaks volumes. They are giving us what we crave, true nostalgia. Being a realist, I still have high hopes. I have never done end game content, but when I go into wailing caverns (horde all the way) and I see proper scripting, I will know actual LOVE went into this server.

Come on folks, lets give credit where its due. I know they will live up to their promises, I know we will get what we want. Fuck blizzard and what its turned into. I just have one thing to say.

FOR THE HORDE!
!

DUDE.

:wub:

Top Bottom