• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Stealth/Vanish macro?

Barnoby

I've been looking around and trying a couple of different macros for using stealth and vanish, stealth when out of combat, vanish when in combat, but none of the ones I've tried seem to work. Anyone have any suggestions? :wacko:

What have you been trying?
I'd suggest:
Code:
#showtooltip
/cast [nocombat] Stealth; Vanish
(or vice versa [combat] Vanish; Stealth

That's one of the few that I've been trying and for some reason it just isn't working. It keeps posting it in my chat window and I've no clue as to why. :no:

Its possible with some work arround. The way you try it, as Kruto said, it not possible in vanilla.

Its possible with some work arround. The way you try it, as Kruto said, it not possible in vanilla.

You wouldn't happen to know those work-arounds then, would you? I figure there has to be some sort of way to get a macro like that working in vanilla.

/run if UnitAffectingCombat("player") then CastSpellByName("Vanish") else CastSpellByName("Stealth")
end;

mb wrong spelling

Top Bottom