• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

STEALTH

elium

Hi. Im new here and had a few questions I could not find anywhere (yes i looked first).

1. Is KRONOS going to be progressive content? Going from VANILLA > TBC > WOTLK > CATA > MOP? I heard of another server thats going to do this and it has sparked my interest as something for a long term game experience.

2. STEALTH. Is it working correctly with skills/abilities/items that affect it. (This is extremely important for druids/rogues. Does the rogue skills heighten senses and master of deception work properly? Do items like catseye work right?) I remember back when pservers first came out due to the bugs rogues could get away with putting talents into damage talents without worrying about their stealth talents. I also know about the human skill perception used to insanely increase stealth detection when used (its a skill in vanilla wow not a passive).

1. [No, Kronos will stay 1.12.1 (at least I haven't heard anything else yet)]
2. Yes, all stealth increasing or stealth detection increasing abilities work as intended. Perception is by far the strongest stealth detect and works perfectly fine. You will love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3z6nyycNjk&feature=player_detailpage#t=150

EDIT: I tested everything myself on testrealm. Catseye. Perception, engi goggles, talents+-, shadowmeld, T0.5 boots, Paranoia, Hunter Tracking and so on. Haven't found 1 that was not working.

On a sidenote, once you stack Paranoia with Perception with don't need anything else anymore. Even 5/5 MoD + shadowmeld + T0.5 boots won't save you from that.

Last edited:
VANILLA > TBC > WOTLK > CATA > MOP
is nothing more than an advertisement I believe. How one can really plan something which won't happen in several years, which require tons and tons of work? "In 2050 we're planning to launch WoD content", oh yeah.

So Lharts is right about it: Kronos staff (afaik) haven't made such a... unwary promise.

Enjoy the "Spells and Mechanics" and other Kronos videos :)

is nothing more than an advertisement I believe. How one can really plan something which won't happen in several years, which require tons and tons of work? "In 2050 we're planning to launch WoD content", oh yeah.

So Lharts is right about it: Kronos staff (afaik) haven't made such a... unwary promise.

Enjoy the "Spells and Mechanics" and other Kronos videos :)
it took 10 years to get to WoD, so, basically, WoD on Kronos is 2025
hopefully by that time I will have a family and stop playing this game

1. Is KRONOS going to be progressive content? Going from VANILLA > TBC > WOTLK > CATA > MOP? I heard of another server thats going to do this and it has sparked my interest as something for a long term game experience.

It was not decided yet. The posibility is there and IF it happens, then it will most probably follow the same scenario as Twinstar WotLK -> Cata transformation - Leaving Kronos in its curent state runing, creating new TBC server and copying characters from Kronos to this TBC (so you will have 2 chars on 2 realms).

Top Bottom