• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

#Stiches Kietage

Greenleaf

Once upon a time monsieur high chief #ruler of eall kilzer of orcz and lover of Gimli , Legolas wuz walking silly

bah da nice dark, damp, dark streezts of Duskwood innocently wuiting to nahgt get re aped ^^ :wub:

Tbw7SSS.jpg

'N Whoopdy doo 'n stich'n'stich he came and came aguain after lil' innocent Legolas :)

uSDVKAV.jpg

#Runny runny kitey kitey Legolas went

URsVspZ.jpg

#Bordey bordey Legolas got

X7pjthE.jpg

'N soonish latey fewer arrows for our cause

9GdlfOb.jpg

#Nohope #Noscope #360 Tried and tried again

OS6fkDD.jpg

No hope for our hero,

Wut u think, hope for urs ? (Feel free to post your own memories of kiting Stiches here, an interactive thread for anyone to join :) )

Oh my god, I saw you yell "139 arrows to go!" when I was leveling my human rogue and had no idea what was going on.

I saw all this commotion in world chat. Too bad I was on the other side of Elwynn at the time.

In beta I took the guy in the cemetery house to stormwind only to find his shield isn't what I hoped.

Big Game Hunter:

''Legolas you are a hunter worthy of our company."
Now that's an understatement, ladies and gentlemen because of the throbbing laziness of my fellow alliance members and the fearful demeanor of the rest of the questers in
Stranglethorn Vale I've taken upon me to slay the King of The Jungle,

King Bangalash

o4pkJCv.jpg

A fierce foe to face from the battlefields of Lordaeron to the deepest jungle, the ferocious Sin'dall was slain, the elusive Bag'thera was slaughtered and the trecherous Tethis has perished, but the true prize is the head of King Bangalash. The white tiger the reason the Nesingwary encampement has been established.

WXeXbiM.jpg

From mountain top to lake bottom the fight ensued yet the combatants seemed peerless to say the least:

shIMpyC.jpg

Yet one may raise to challenge the conflict of another, and so the conflict is settled, satly with no victor but with a worn survivor.

You scornful Azerothians, one day I shall depart for middle-earth with all the knowledge you've so gladly offered and when that day comes, revenge shall follow.

Until then...

To Arms !

I wish I could find the video (curse video.google DB disappearing) but my favourite thing to kite with my NE Hunter back in the day was Volkan - the molten giant in Burning Steppes.

I'd kite him using rank 1 arcane shot (so he didn't die) take him through Lakeshire and all the way to goldshire

What was so fun about him? Well if you get into melee range he does an AOE attack that hits for a few hundred - not too painful at lv60 but it welped noobies in Goldshire pretty quickly.

Sadly he does eventually get killed by Stormwind guards but it's pretty fun to watch the chaos.

There's also an elite dragon in burning steppes with standard flame breath but he didn't survive as long.

Once upon a time monsieur high chief #ruler of eall kilzer of orcz and lover of Gimli , Legolas wuz walking silly

bah da nice dark, damp, dark streezts of Duskwood innocently wuiting to nahgt get re aped ^^ :wub:

'N Whoopdy doo 'n stich'n'stich he came and came aguain after lil' innocent Legolas :)

Wut u think, hope for urs ? (Feel free to post your own memories of kiting Stiches here, an interactive thread for anyone to join :) )
Well off of the top of my head, I'd recommend holding off formatting-embellishment of this level. It's highly glaring.

As for my own experience with Stitches? I just ran the southern road of Duskwood, keeping my DoTs and Curse of Exhaustion up on him until he died. It almost outlasted me but in the end, I got my femur. I remember getting one on retail when everyone in Duskwood made a raid to take Stitches down before it reached Duskwood.

It's actually Volchan, for the record. I do remember kiting him to Stormwind via Curse of Exhaustion, myself. Unfortunately it was after the TBC prepatch so the upgraded guards wiped the floor with him.

At least I had fun kiting 2 Deathwhisperers to Honor Hold via a focus-cast macro after TBC came out! They were far more durable in general.

Top Bottom