• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Straga BG Carnage

Straga

It's been how long now, almost 2 years since release?

Well it was about time i made something out of Straga then, so i made you this video.
Hope you enjoy watching it!

And perhaps you can find yourself within :)
Enjoy!

Click image for link
Straga1.jpg

Last edited:
Straga, we cant have that ending. Im gona make a new one!
And it will be count as "CANON" in the Straga SAGA.

hello i have watched the first 3 minutes and i would just like to recommend not spamming heroic strike when your other abilities are up

fully buffed up (incl. flask) fury warrior zerging in some BG's with a healer on follow. very impressive.
you could have at least left out 3v1 situations

Don't forget perma freedom on him cause #freedomisntthatstrongcauseitalwaysgetsinstapurgedlol (reference to another thread).

Gonna need more BoF's! Unfortunally i dident recive any during AB with every buff, after the Execute event. :3

Also, want to point out that i don't use flasks for PvP, was left overs from 2 events i made earlier due filming, would just boost the footage, with more fights. Than kill 1 guy n die to a fireball cross the map.

There might be scenes where i fight unfair, well it's sad. But this video is just based on raw power. Also kinda funny, when i watch my own video again. I feel like im just killing the oponent so fast, it looks like im 3v1? HEHE, think i got the speedforce in my veins :X!

- - - Updated - - -

Straga, we cant have that ending. Im gona make a new one!
And it will be count as "CANON" in the Straga SAGA.

Now this sounds interesting Methos :D

Last edited:
Don't forget perma freedom on him cause #freedomisntthatstrongcauseitalwaysgetsinstapurgedlol (reference to another thread).

That has more to do with the shamans he faced, no offense but a year ago, BoF didn't last 2 seconds on me.

I would've preferred more scenes where you help your teammates out instead of going rambo 24/7 with a healer behind you killing people without being in danger of dying/getting a group wipe, but it was entertaining to watch so I watched until the end. :^)

That has more to do with the shamans he faced, no offense but a year ago, BoF didn't last 2 seconds on me.

I would've preferred more scenes where you help your teammates out instead of going rambo 24/7 with a healer behind you killing people without being in danger of dying/getting a group wipe, but it was entertaining to watch so I watched until the end. :^)

Yeah i guess i should have mixed it up abit more than beeing all rambo, oh well... ^_^

Top Bottom