• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Strength of Unity>

Hi there,

im super hyped about this server and will join this guild gladly, im going to roll mage/shaman, as i always did!
I´ll be called Thrasher just like my nickname here!

Looking forward to meat you guys ingame! Have a good one :)

So are we! It's gotta be great and fun

Apply on the website and you're all in the guild! :) Welcome and can't wait to meet ya

I want join to u,my time zone is +2 Latvian/Riga
Speak english not bad c:
And i wana join to u with my warlock :)

Last edited:
Hey SoU!
I just applied on your website,
i will be an Orc shaman going for enhance/ele in pvp and resto in pve.

Applied :)

All that was needed was ; Main character, race and class?

indeed, but plz pick a website name, you can name your in-game characters separately.
if you are undead warlock nickname undecided xD

set it to Rerun or something :p

welcome tho

Last edited:
Hey im interested in joining, i will play a fury/prot warrior. Raiding will be my main focus as i dont want to spend the hours pvping to gear up and rather raid for it instead. However i dont want to be stuck raiding molten core while others are farming Naxx so i hope the guild can do that too, as full T3 is my goal :)

Hey im interested in joining, i will play a fury/prot warrior. Raiding will be my main focus as i dont want to spend the hours pvping to gear up and rather raid for it instead. However i dont want to be stuck raiding molten core while others are farming Naxx so i hope the guild can do that too, as full T3 is my goal :)

Cool... glad to hear you'll join us and focus on the raiding...

Well we'll do our best so feel free to sign up on our site :)!

Applied ^^
5 raid might be a little too much for me but i can live with 3 easy.
Hope the server gets realeased soon.
Edit:Ud mage

Thank You for checking my application form.
I will play, but first i need to finish my finals (they end at 7th February ) :>

Hi there! I applied but still not sure what faction to pick. :crying:

Last edited:
Hey, I'm really interested in your guild and it's philosophies and I would like to join up, I've applied on your website for a Tauren Warrior named "Garry" (Might use a different name when the server comes out, but it will do for now).

In addition, I can also roll a different class/spec if it suits the guild's needs better.

I haven't had loads of raiding experience, however, I'm a pretty serious hardcore gamer who plays pretty much every day, all day and I'm looking to take raiding/PVP fairly seriously on this server. I'm a really relaxed guy, and just wanna have fun along side getting better at the game and learning new stuff.

I'm from the UK and have a microphone, hopefully I can join, thanks! :3.

Edit: Alright, I'm registered on the Guild website, I've set my user name on there to Pvt. 8Ball, and I've got a character on there under the name of Garry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom