• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Strength of Unity>

Mibbix

<Strength of Unity> "Raiding/PVP/Social/(Raiding Hardcore)"

We're a Horde guild and will be a guild focusing on PVP (with guild or premade) and PVE (with the guild)(Raid)

Guild website: http://Strength-of-Unity.shivtr.com/

Btw we'll get a stable Core raid team.

The guild will be having the hour (GMT+1)

PVE(Raid):

We will be raiding 3-5 days a week. (Will depend)

If you're gonna raid with us, then there are some rules you must follow:
Be enchanted - Buy enchants or get enchants from someone in the guild.
Bring comsumes - Buy Food, Mana drinks, Potions, Scrolls and Flasks or from someone in guild.

PVP(Player vs Player):
We will make "premades" within the guild so we can enjoy the pvp aspect which was in Vanilla.

Times(Hours):
We will be an European guild and be speaking english in all public chats.

Events:
We will also be making different events. Such as asking to go raid a City or have a party!
Anything you can imagine can maybe be real.

The Goal:
Our main goal is to have a nice community.
Then our subgoals will be: We want chill/nice people, enjoy the game, no need to rush it!
And last but not least: When raiding or doing something else together then take it serious, but don't take it too serious!!
Mistakes happens sometimes.

I haven't been on the server yet but I know it's gonna be great and I need help with making the guild, so if anyone is interested in joining the community then feel free to reply here, PM me here or apply on the guild website :biggrin:

To apply on the site, simply click the apply in upper right corner and make an account, then you can apply :)

Further Information will be on the website

37 Members so far! Cheers everyone! Welcome to the guild!

Last edited:
You want it to say "days" instead of "times" ? Alrighty buddy! Edited :) and from 4-7 days to 3-5 days! :) the lower amount of raid days will be because of peoples work and such :) We'll take it slow but still be an active guild

Last edited:
Guild website in progress aswell!
Feel free to either PM, reply or apply on our new site to join!
You can apply if you want to join, just use the link below!

Last edited:
Your guild looks good, i will apply soon. Not sure yet what i will roll but probably magr hunter or lock. I got alot of experience with hunter regarding pvp and pve aswell. But i played that on feenix. Will most likely roll a mage

Your guild looks good, i will apply soon. Not sure yet what i will roll but probably magr hunter or lock. I got alot of experience with hunter regarding pvp and pve aswell. But i played that on feenix. Will most likely roll a mage

Thanks, we're doing our best to make it a nice community... Cool, I've not had luck with playing Hunter in Vanilla :p
A mage? uhhh that sounds good :)
Apply anytime you want :)
I'll most likely be here or on the website if you'd like to contact me, if you need anything or have anything to say :)

I have also applied, planning on playing rogue(almost 100%) or warrior. :cool2:

Maybe will join.....like PVE Lock/rogue or hunter(dont sure yet :D ) :smile:

Im interested depending on the times, im us east.

Im rolling pve based warlock, and looking to be on the forefront of server progression.

We are GMT+1 central eu.

We are going to have a core raiding group, going for raid progression, just not for hardcore server first stuff :) since we are going to take it serious just not way too serious :=)

Last edited:
Yep I'm in as a Shadow Priest (with the possibility to specc holy if we are not enough healers) - played both a lot in classic and TBC. Looking forward to own this server with you.

Edit: Just applied btw. If people dont want to apply, dont be scared, it is just an entry into a list, you don't even have to write anything else than your name.

Yep I'm in as a Shadow Priest (with the possibility to specc holy if we are not enough healers) - played both a lot in classic and TBC. Looking forward to own this server with you.

Edit: Just applied btw. If people dont want to apply, dont be scared, it is just an entry into a list, you don't even have to write anything else than your name.

True! It only asks you to create an account and pick a race& class so you can access the forum and live guild chat :)

And welcome.

Last edited:
Throm-Ka!
I'm the orc, but above all - I'm the warlock.
I serve the mightiest. Horde is mighty in its unity.
I'll enter your guild... If you will be strong enough as a matter of a fact.

[Please consider my post as an application along with the application on the site :)]

Last edited:
Throm-Ka!
I'm the orc, but above all - I'm the warlock.
I serve the mightiest. Horde is mighty in its unity.
I'll enter your guild... If you will be strong enough as a matter of a fact.

[Please consider my post as an application along with the application on the site :)]

welcome friend! :)
...The mightiest of all that are mighty,
the orc of all orcs!

lok'tar ogar

;)

Complete offtopic, sry, but couldn't help checking the page.

TIL: Orkish "kek" means "lol" aswell as "elf". Elves officially laughable race.

that why the have shadow meld,so they can hide in their shame when every other race is laughing at them and their silly long ears :p

Hi there,

im super hyped about this server and will join this guild gladly, im going to roll mage/shaman, as i always did!
I´ll be called Thrasher just like my nickname here!

Looking forward to meat you guys ingame! Have a good one :)

Hi there,

im super hyped about this server and will join this guild gladly, im going to roll mage/shaman, as i always did!
I´ll be called Thrasher just like my nickname here!

Looking forward to meat you guys ingame! Have a good one :)

Hello ! Go on over to our website and apply :)
Shaman /mage will be great :)

Top Bottom