• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Stuck at the quest for scarlet armbands in Deathknell? Here's a tip!

TeaLobster

There's a mob that you have to kill for a previous quest named Samuel Fipps (37, 62). He's level 5 and respawns immediately. Follow these steps to achieve victory:

1. Set up a macro to tag him before anyone else can (I used /tar sam /cast attack).
  2. Kill him.
  3. Repeat for as long as desired. I did it until level 6 so I could get fire blast, thus giving me an easier time tagging the scarlet mobs.

After doing this enough, not only should you have a decent amount of XP, but there should be a huge chokepoint of players trying to complete this quest. Make sure not to accept any group invites or let other people tag him. If they do, though, you can kill any of the surrounding mobs in the short downtime. Then, when you're ready, go do that quest (The Scarlet Crusade). If you committed enough time to the previous steps, it should be significantly less packed.
Hope this helped all you cool undead leveling on Kronos II. Best of luck!

Top Bottom