• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Suggestion for Kronos future

munky

Hello,
you might know that if you want to sell a product,it doesn't need any quality,it just needs good advertising for the mind of the masses.

So when Kronos having good scripts and good community,I think the only thing left is good advertising.
My suggestion is that Kronos staff should focus more at:

1. Advertising in as many gaming sites and communities/forums.
2. Opening Vote section with rewards that will be helpful and useful by any kind of player,all the time(Example:Simple and low quantity of consumables like elexirs,potions,reagents,scrolls and etc).
3. Having a Vote list ,which shows which player voted most for some period of time and giving the most active player - a reward.
3. Rewards for advertising videos for Kronos/Advertising articles for Kronos.

Overall my suggestions are mainly about staff doing more advertising and making players contribute to advertising by giving them rewards.
These Ideas are not really original,but will help and improve Kronos's reputation and playerbase.

I'm spreading a word about Kronos cause I love it. Kinda idealistically, but it works somehow. "Good scripts and good community" => a lot of people are ready to tell something good about Kronos. But some vote system advertisement would be good too. Now the links to "Vote for Kronos" are hidden deeply in a Twinstar main page. Would be nice to see them closer.

Good videos aswell streamers bring in the majority of people. Voting could be also good but not with a reward system. Rather that each X votes gives a vote point on what should be fixed next etc.

Nah,I dont think small consumables would be any gamebreaking or economy breaaking stuff...
Thats why i suggested it,I think every player will find some elexirs/scrolls useful and vote everyday to get like 5x Major Health Potions ,5x Scrolls of Agility or 5x Swiftness Potions per day.This will stimulate alot of ppl voting.

I dont think a swiftness potion which costs 2 silver will affect economy. Lol.
If you want Kronos to live you have to fight for it...because as you see the other server which sees Kronos as big threat ,opened 1 month before Kronos on purpose,invested 500$ for 15,000 fake simulation of logins and advertises their sh*t server like its something better.

Face it - pure blizzlike servers never live it up...
Original ideas always win.Imitating stuff always fails.

2. Opening Vote section with rewards that will be helpful and useful by any kind of player,all the time(Example:Simple and low quantity of consumables like elexirs,potions,reagents,scrolls and etc).

No! Nothing like this that grant you any sort of benefits. You can buy mounts and vanity pets already, thats enough.
If we like the server and wants it to succeed, we spread the word about it anyway. Lots of people stream stuff and there are alot of people talking about the great quality of Kronos (despite the crashes ofc). But I do agree that advertising is important. People need to keep hearing about it to keep a healthy stream of new players.

Top Bottom