• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Suggestion] Improved Signature Length

Cr0wL0ck

I would like to suggest excluding BB code markup from the 350 characters that a signature can fill, i don't know how many others are in this situation or will come into it but in my case i am unable to link or write anything more in my signature although i would like to link "Recommended" once i have a recommended package of addons ready that i would like to recommend, including all the required addon's.

this is just an example of my case but others might want to link to their armory once Kronos is launched and linked up, or make a rather complex yet cool signature. you could still limit the size of what can be contained within a signature but it would be nice to have more possibilities for signatures :wink:

• Your signature cannot be longer than 350 characters including BB code markup.

Note: this is just a suggestion/feedback :smile:

ah ^^
thanks at-east i know it is possible to extend it then ^^

and i guess id rather wait with leveling until Kronos releases and dedicate my free-time to making addons focused on Kronos :biggrin:

Thank you for the information Psojed, I didn't knew why we couldn't become authorized :yes:

Top Bottom