• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Suggestion: Rest vs DDOS

Cr0wL0ck

During the downtime give players rested equal to being at an Inn regardless of alive/dead/location and increase resting speed & cap by 2x allowing players to wait knowng that they at the very least will get well rested while it is down. This would at most allow 3 levels rested over 10 days time.

The rest and resting cap would remain until the solution is in place and once fixed players will be back to 1x rest.

How would they even do that? The server is crashed. Offline. It's gone, lol.

the time when all kronos players made fun about nostalrius and their issues. now kronos struggles even more. made me giggle for quite a while

No. You're free to roll over to some x10 server like a lot of people already did because they couldn't play for 20 hrs.

But keep this server clean of crap like this.

Nobody can log in and play, so in that sense you don't lose any progress because time is literally stopped.

Dont ask for stuff, jeez. Just wait until Koronos is back up and conqured the DDoS

This would be a nice gift from kronos to make up for the downtime. I just really want to play!

come on, you now have a reason to not play, make use of it, complete your real life quests in this time so there s more time to play when the realms are up again... why do people want xp refunds for stuff like this....

come on, you now have a reason to not play, make use of it, complete your real life quests in this time so there s more time to play when the realms are up again... why do people want xp refunds for stuff like this....

Ugh stfu. Some people come home from work and don't want to go outside to play hide and seek or whatever you special people are doing when you go "outside".

Rest bonus experience?
Please NOOO, why?

There is no need for anything like that, game is freezed so we can continue where we took a break.
I suggest ROLLBACK to save position when server went down last time.

That would be most fair solution for all, there is no need to be privilegiated.

Omfg if you want fast levelling, Vanilla is not for you bro.
Maybe the most beautiful thing about the game is the world experience. That is why many wow veterans want vanilla. Speeding up the levelling process will just kill the healthy levelling zones and economy.

You just want to raid? Well there are a few insta-60 servers with active population. Go seek one of those. Kronos is 1x.

Please stop this shitty proposals for exp boosts... A few days offline is a nice break. Just chill

I fully support this, since some people may be logged out in an inn or city they will gain an unjustified advantaged because of this downtime. So when the server will be up they will have 1-3 level's rested while those who was not in an inn or city will have very few bars of rested experience.

I suggest you set a fixed amount of rested experience and give it to EVERYONE so not those people who were lucky to be in an inn or city will gain an advantage.

No xp bonus please - and no rested bonus please!

The journey is the goal if you know what i mean.

No xp bonus please - and no rested bonus please!

The journey is the goal if you know what i mean.

Don't you agree that people who were lucky to be in an inn when the server went down gains an advantage over people who were out questing?

Don't you agree that people who were lucky to be in an inn when the server went down gains an advantage over people who were out questing?

Anyone can move their character to an Inn while the server is offline using the website Unstuck tool (ports your character to your heartstone's location), which has been said many times on these forums, reddit, discord, facebook and IRC, basically all of the servers social media.

Anyone can move their character to an Inn while the server is offline using the website Unstuck tool (ports your character to your heartstone's location), which has been said many times on these forums, reddit, discord, facebook and IRC, basically all of the servers social media.

Does it actually work when the server is offline? i mean for me it all just looks like a guess

Also me and a few friends can't even use the unstuck future due to a bug thinking we are online on the character(see attached file)

Error.jpg

ppl complain about lvling

do what i do

stop at lvl 19 and BREAK ALLIANCE FACES ALL DAY

Does it actually work when the server is offline? i mean for me it all just looks like a guess

Also me and a few friends can't even use the unstuck future due to a bug thinking we are online on the character(see attached file)

View attachment 8572

I moved mine a few hours after the servers were taken offline, so I'd think so. Not sure if anything changed from when I did it and when you tried to, that's weird though.. Hope you can get it sorted.

Top Bottom