• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Suggestion] Vote advertisement

Cr0wL0ck

I would like to suggest adding vote's to Twinstar, to adverstise it on the private server voting lists, such as "Link", "Link" or "Link". Since most who jump around between servers or search for a private server eventually ends up there searching.

and ofc. players wont vote unless there's a treat/reward for continuously doing so. So i would like to suggest that you gain "vote points" and can buy something minor cosmetical or convert them to donation points at a ratio twinstar decides :wink:

this would at-least increase the spots where it can be seen and increase advertisements :smile:

Vote points have been discused here and it will not happen because:
1. Acc manager is too complex and every feature takes months to implement.
2. I haven't seen server, where you can't abuse it just by clicking on the link but not voting. As i know, on failnix or eternal wow, you gain VP for clicking on the link but not for voting itself so it become useless in time.

But, refreshing info on these pages + puting links on main page is definitely good idea.

visited many of the fun-servers where voting works and where you first get a point after voting on 3 different locations as well as waiting 24 hours each time, even ED has it working.

also this is just a suggestion :wink: if it is something that is too time consuming or deemed not worth the effort then there is no need to :smile:

Ofc it's worth because every bit is it worth in the end. But not with wrong stats.
So plz dead Mr Admin who ever can adjust the pages plz do so =)

Top Bottom