• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Suggestion.

Figures

Any chance on disabling (Deathbringer) http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=17068 shadowy bolt Proc from consuming a tick from the "improve shadow bolt" talent.
It gimps the warlock DPS, and its not gonna be possible to convince a guild from preventing warriors from using it, with a number of warriors in a raid using Deathbringer it makes speccing the talent as a warlock less useful, its also our only viable talent spec.

Thanks for your suggestion.[sic], Figures. This is a Blizzlike server for a Blizzlike raiding experience and as such I'd like to fulfil my lifelong dreams of defeating Kjell'Thuzad with utmost authenticity as advertised on the Twinstar website. If you're looking for a custom revision of Deathbringer's Shadow Bolt I am reliably informed by fellow players of this community that there are actually fun servers running a 1.12 core instead of Kronos.

Kind regards,
Gly
<big work... chump change>

You mean "Periodic damage spells and non-damaging spells will no longer consume charges of Shadow Vulnerability" ?
But deathbringer proc is direct damaging spell so it should consume one charge.
Periodic damage spells are those that deal damage multiple times over time afther they land. And non-damaging are those that don't deal damage at all.

So wand damage that is shadow should consume a charge, which it does not. Also if the Deathbringer proc is spell damage then it should benefit from +spell damage(does it?).

It just seems that it was something that was missed by Kronos and was never removed. To be honest I dont know if it was active during live, maybe it was. It just seems counter productive to the warlock class to remove "Periodic damage spells' if damage from an item was not already address, or maybe it never existed in live, just on Kronos. It just something that seems it is worth looking into.

Well, I don't know what item procs are, but they are definitely not periodic damage nor non-damaging spells. As for wands, they should be considered projectiles (like arrows) but with spell damage instead of physical.

Top Bottom