• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Suggestions/Feedback] Twinhead

Cr0wL0ck

I have been surfing around a bit and i found some minor things as well as some of slightly larger size that would make a great addition to the "Twinhead" site, so i would like to suggest these:

1: Using the "Twinhead" link button above while on Kronos Forum should redirect's you to the Vanilla rather than the Cataclysm which currently is the case

2: Adding "talent Calculator" to the Vanilla Twinhead, similar to "http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_9".

3: The "Maps" button under "tools" within ""twinhead" should by default start on "Azeroth" rather than nothing

4: Create map link's similar as in-game that light up when selected and links to the maps when clicked.

5: add accurate % drop chance to all item's (currently many if not most are listed with 0% or doesnt list all it can drop from)

6: New Function, that allows player's to upload addons and categorize them as well as add a picture and comment to inform others who might be interrested

Last edited:
1: Using the "Twinhead" link button above while on Kronos Forum should redirect's you to the Vanilla rather than the Cataclysm which currently is the case

I am rediced automaticly to vanila becouse i am always log in and i have selected vanila section new..

2: Adding "talent Calculator" to the Vanilla Twinhead, similar to "http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_9".

That should be usefull i am pro with that.

3: The "Maps" button under "tools" within ""twinhead" should by default start on "Azeroth" rather than nothing

well this is minor problem and i think chero is not allowed to do that.

5: add accurate % drop chance to all item's (currently many if not most are listed with 0% or doesnt list all it can drop from)

If something is wrong you can report it somewhere (now i dont know where :D )

6: New Function, that allows player's to upload addons and categorize them as well as add a picture and comment to inform others who might be interrested

I think this is useless, u can do that in/on forum because there is section for it.

Concerning your 5. issue:

0% means it's either a world drop or it is incorrectly assigned (if you find one of these items just check in on WoWhead Thottbot or other Databases and write an issue in the bug report where it should drop, the % and dont forget the prove!)

1: for me i am always redirected to the cataclysm and i am always logged in.

5: wouldnt it be more perfect just to list the correct drop rate rather than close guesses from player's that keep changing ? since from the server side they can see the 100% exact drop rate :)

6: yes but it would be better with a database where you can comment or upload a picture each individual and search for purpose and see what others think of it :) and some addon names don't even give a hint to their purpose.

Last edited:
1. also get to cata, but its no biggie, 1 click

5. the drop rates you see are the ones from the database. They are (empirically gathered) correct is most cases. The 0% might only be a display issue cause the stored drop rate is below 0.1 or something. So I guess its just formatting rather then a real problem.

6. If you want to show off some addons then post them in the forum addon section and explain what they are doing. If its a good addon players will use it for sure.

1: i know but every small detail makes it an better experience for others, and fixing the link doesn't take much time.

5: ok ☺

6: yes but i got 987 addon's in a package, listing them all would make it both confusing and extremely long. i already posted the addons but now i collected over 1000 if i include my own and those from other 1.12.1 server's. It is no critical issue or major need but just a nice to have similar to twinhead having its own wowhead etc. + if twinstar had the only addon search database with category, comment and picture then others from other servers would start using it, and while they are at it they would be unable to avoid seeing who hosts it so it can be seen as a sort of advertisement :).

Well you could use a file upload platfrom to sort the addons by category and such and post it in the forum section.
something like filefront or w/e. There are a few sites where you can do just that.

Twinhead is not only related to Kronos, but to the other twinstar realm too, so I doubt they make some major changes there.

they could make it similar, making addon library for all server's. ofc they only need to make the library with categories similar to curse-gaming or so and then players can upload the addons 1 by 1 etc. :)

well it is just feedback afterall in the end they decide wether to do it or not, feedback is afterall just a mix of idea/suggest and opinion of many random players, i just want to show my idea in case they can use it and i would gladly arrange the addons if there was a spot such as that for it :)

I can say it in other words, IF they decide to make such database, we can expect its release in 1 - 1,5 year.

Top Bottom