• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Sulfura WSG PVP VID

MrComa119

Greetings,

Few weeks ago, I started playing again after a long break of 3-4 months. I have been solo queuing WSG a lot and I decided put together a short vid which includes a lot of scenes where I carried flag for our team (coz you know, alliance pugs usually have no FC... most of the time).

I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Sulf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIGRFT5T4

[video=youtube;7mdIGRFT5T4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdIGRFT5T4[/video]

Last edited:
I liked it. Decent clips, but seriously slowmo of you bopping and boffing people? :D

fellson ally spy confirmed
also Malise King of Flame
and Pantheaa kickmaster

i liked it.

Dat coil at the end was awesome, and prior to that the Silence stacked with Kidney Shot was great as well, solo queue life lol!

I remember we played together in warsong quite some time ago, so happy you're still rocking there! Well played! :D

I liked it. Decent clips, but seriously slowmo of you bopping and boffing people? :D

Yea true, I was thinking the bof on the druid was so perfectly well timed and the bop was on FC so I could pick flag from him , basically makes all those cds popped on him kind of "wasted" you know, such as pomPyro:D

- - - Updated - - -

Dat coil at the end was awesome, and prior to that the Silence stacked with Kidney Shot was great as well, solo queue life lol!

I remember we played together in warsong quite some time ago, so happy you're still rocking there! Well played! :D

Yes we did! Need to see you around more often

Yea true, I was thinking the bof on the druid was so perfectly well timed and the bop was on FC so I could pick flag from him , basically makes all those cds popped on him kind of "wasted" you know, such as pomPyro:D

Yes gud plays. My point was the slowmo was imo unnecessary, give your viewers some credit, people should be able to spot those plays without slowmo. Then again its a personal taste regarding editing.

Yes gud plays. My point was the slowmo was imo unnecessary, give your viewers some credit, people should be able to spot those plays without slowmo. Then again its a personal taste regarding editing.

Gotcha. I will probably tone down the editing in future videos. Thanks for the feedback.

I liked this. Its rare to see a healing paladin/priest/shaman pvp movie so that alone is nice.
As for the movie it is fun to watch and shows some nice moves.

p.s. I have played with Sulf for years now and have seen some really big plays. Hope he can find the chance to record some.

Wood, coz shapeshifting too hard for me :)

Perp, there will be more with less edits :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom