• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Synced> - EU Progress Guild

Geigerkind

Authorized

[URL="https://synced-kronos.enjin.com/"]

[/URL]

[About us]
Synced is an EU based progression Guild that is competing for server first kills on Kronos.

We are an already established guild on Kronos, as we were around on the previous version of this server already and we want to continue the awesome journey that Kronos provides.

It is important to us to build and keep a close comradship among our guild members to provide a nice and fun raiding environment while still maintaining our competitive nature.
Our current roster consists of players with all different kinds of backgrounds. We have players with World top 20 hardcore raiding experience, vanilla wow veterans but also players that never experienced retail vanilla. Your background is not too important, all you need is dedication and the eagerness to learn quickly and giving your best to contribute to the guild's success.

[What we offer]

1. [*=left]An experienced leadership that is familiar with hardcore raiding.
    [*=left]A friendly and respectful, yet competitive team. It is important to us that our players do not only play their classes well, they should also know how to treat their fellow guild mates. We want to be a team, a unit. Not a bunch of egoistic individuals.
    [*=left]We will establish a competitive PvP team if we can gather enough skilled PvP enthusiasts.
    [*=left]Our own guild website for proper organization and Teamspeak 3 server.

[Our accomplishments so far]

• All Server First Kills in Molten Core
  • Server First Onyxia Kill
  • Server First Kazzak Kill
  • Server First Azuregos Kill
  • All Server First Kills in BWL
  • All Server First Kills in Zul'Gurub (except Mar'li and Bloodlord Mandokir)
  • Server First Emeriss, Taerar and Ysondre (allied with <Horizon>)
  • All AQ40 Server First (except Twins)

[Raid Schedule]
We will have 2 raid days a week to begin with. We will extend our raiding times as more content becomes available.

Thursday: 7pm - 11pm server time. (GMT+1)
Sunday: 7pm - 11pm server time (GMT +1)

[Loot System]
In our guild, the loot will be distributed via Loot Council!
This is the result of a democratic vote inside the guild where our players decided with a crushing majority to go with Loot Council as the best way to spread the loot.

[What we expect from you]

1. [*=left]dedication towards the game and the eagerness to contribute to the guild's success
    [*=left]friendly and mature behaviour (team spirit). We don't need drama queens or loot whores.
    [*=left]sufficient knowledge of the english language. You should also be able to announce important things (during Boss encounters) in Teamspeak.
    [*=left]proper raid preparation, (farming pre-raid gear in dungeons, enchanting your gear and farming consumables)
    [*=left] activity and responsibility, sign in or out for raids and be on time.

[Curently looking for]

Please check the latest posts!

Even if we are not specifically in need of other classes, we are always open for exceptional players of any class! So if you consider yourself a highly skilled and socially competent player feel free to apply nonetheless!

If you are interested visit our Website and fill in our short application form.

Last edited:
Hey, what does your tank situation look like? So far I'm planning to roll a warrior tank and people say that I'm crazy when I worry about there being too many tanks, but I still think that I will have problems finding raidspots. Would I have a chance with you guys?

Hey, what does your tank situation look like? So far I'm planning to roll a warrior tank and people say that I'm crazy when I worry about there being too many tanks, but I still think that I will have problems finding raidspots. Would I have a chance with you guys?
Hello,i'm not an officer or something similiar in the guild,but i'm pretty active on the forum,so i look forward to become one in future if possbile,and like first,it's not my job to tell what you should roll or something,i just want to give info to people while our GM's are busy.Currently,we have like 8 warriors queued,but not sure how many of them would be tanks at 60,or they might even reroll to different class.At the moment we lack of paladins and druids so far,so it would be better for u to wait for a reply from a GM or an Officer for sure information.Thank you for being interested.

If you look at the Guild Website, you'll notice the lfm-chart on the right.
As you can see we have a decent amount of warriors and mages (but are still recruiting) and are in need of pretty much everything else, especially pallys.
If you're interested, just fill in the short application, I wish you the best of luck :)

Swans, from Sovereignty here. Been talking to graby a bit on our thread. Looking forward to playing with you guys, your guys' site looks great!

Last edited:
I see we will have the classic EU vs. US battle going on :smile: Always a good time for some friendly competition!

More of Sovereignty jumping in :tongue: Just wanted to say good luck to you guys, maybe we can do some group quests during the grind!

Last edited:
Nice to hear that, good luck to you guys aswell. We'll definitly end anyhow up in a random dungeon group :D

We keep looking for member, especially Paladin and Druid!

This sounds EXACTLY like what I am looking for in a guild .

But the sign up page I can not fill couse where its says more info about myself. The box with text is super thinn and I can not even see the text in it. Tried different browsers aswell. Still same issue.

Last edited:
The site is still in development so some bugs might occure from time to time... I will inform our guildmaster to fix that asap. We are looking forward for you application :smile:

This sounds EXACTLY like what I am looking for in a guild .

But the sign up page I can not fill couse where its says more info about myself. The box with text is super thinn and I can not even see the text in it. Tried different browsers aswell. Still same issue.

Should be fixed by now, Im sorry! ;)

Hello Synced, before doing any kind of application on your website, I wanted to know a specific information. I have end-game vanilla/TBC/Wotlk/Cata exp and I pretty much always played feral druid as OT and even MT. I know feral isnt optimized in Vanilla but not necessarly out of the question. To resume, the class can pretty much also help on heavy healing phases, Innervate the healers, battle rez, give a relatively good buff for physical dps etc.. and so on. I dont want to start any debate about Druid main tanking, obviously warrior is specified for it, but many guilds had feral as OT since they had higher stam / armor in general making healing really smooth. Most of the time, agro was the problem. So my question is : I want Synced's general opinion about having a feral in their raids either for OT/DPS in your raid composition.
thx in advance

Hub from Canada

Last edited:
druid-feral want join to this guild :)

You say "NoNoNo,Ferals is stupid and we dont acept you." or "Respec to restor" ??? :)
I wana play only with feral spec...

Hey there, i tried to re apply with a different class today but somehow i have to create a new account while i allready have one.

I will pm the form if needed,

Thanks

Lupeh

EDIT: nvm ill just post it in the applications forum

Last edited:
Hey hub,
We will not allow any feral druids in our raids.
I'm sorry!

I see the tryhard spirit of Vanilla is still alive and well!

I don't see why, now that we all have a good retrospective view on vanilla, anyone would play some of the shit classes nobody wanted to bring save as healspec for raids.

Last edited:
Hey there, i tried to re apply with a different class today but somehow i have to create a new account while i allready have one.

I will pm the form if needed,

Thanks

Lupeh

EDIT: nvm ill just post it in the applications forum

Lupeh you're being completely wrong.....

No offense but you said that you'd join our guild but now you're joining another....

Do you mind send me an explaination PM either here or on our website.

Sorry for the inconvenience Synced Team!

I see the tryhard spirit of Vanilla is still alive and well!

I don't see why, now that we all have a good retrospective view on vanilla, anyone would play some of the shit classes nobody wanted to bring save as healspec for raids.
I am also fairly sure they'll allow ret Palas but whatever

Top Bottom