• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance < T r i b e > N o w R e c r u i t i n g

Mantis

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Welcome to Tribe. We are a guild dedicated to maintaining excellence in both PvP and raiding on Kronos 3. We also have social members who just want to enjoy the community more casually. Reputation on private servers is everything, so please wear our colors proudly and represent us well by being kind to other players in and out of guild.

Please help us with recruiting whenever possible. Active participation is in your best interest if you plan to stay and raid with us. We will be watching to fill leadership roles (more about that below). Feel free to message our guild masters Mantis & Feorian if you have any questions or concerns.

M E M B E R - E X P E C T A T IO N S

- Focused and determined attitude.

- Behave in a helpful and kind manner to guildmates.

- Keep the reputation of the guild Exalted with the rest of the playerbase.

- Discord is a must.

- Put the guilds best interest above all else.

A B O U T

Tribe is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. This means that we are focused on clearing all content in a reasonable and quick time, while still having fun. In order to make sure things go smoothly, consumables and world buffs are a must. Preparation is a huge part of being successful, and if you aren't willing to come fully prepared to raid, then you will not be given a spot.

For our raiders there is zero tolerance for putting PvP over raid. This includes PvPing instead of getting pre-bis, ditching out on raid because you are in a premade battleground group, attending raid in PvP specs, etc. If you would like to PvP hardcore and dedicate yourself to R14, our PvP branch is here help you reach that level of PvP glory.

R A I D E R - E X P E C T A T I O N S

- Have 90% of your pre-bis gear.

- Be in our discord. Keep coms clear during fights.

- Have all consumables and buffs (this is critical for progression content).

- Be on time for raids and prepared.

- Maintain a positive and focused attitude.

- Maintain a 90% raid attendance rate.

- If you are going to be absent a 2 day notice is the minimum for an unpenalized absence. Let us know by posting in the "Attendance" section of our discord indicating your absence.

- Never join a pug raid or another guild's raid unless permitted by your class leader.

If you cannot meet these raider expectations, do not expect to be a raider in our guild or keep your raider rank. If you leave group mid-raid with no notice, or join another guilds raid during the week, there is no reason for you to be in our guild. If you can be respectful, punctual, and be prepared then we have a spot for you. If you can maintain a healthy attitude and have a level of respect that allows you to let us know when you cannot make raid, we are more than happy to have you aboard. If you are looking to be social within our guild, then we are also more than happy to recruit you. We want to have as many good natured people in our guild as possible, and often times socials transition into a trial, so if you're scared of being a social forever do not worry we will give you a shot if we have a spot!

B E H A V I O R

Tribe recognizes http://www.kronos-wow.com/project-kronos-rules/ If you have an issue with a player speak to a guild master or officer and we will resolve it. Tribe is a place for players who want to thrive in a friendly and skilled community. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Handle yourself respectfully and help keep our guild atmosphere enjoyable.

A D V A N C E M E N T

Your skill, participation, and reputation within the guild must be outstanding to advance your rank within the guild. We are looking for leaders within our player base. If you want to be an officer, class leader, or PvP captain, you must be an active player and a respected member of our community. Officers must have a superior knowledge of raid mechanics and be skilled leaders. PvP captains must likewise have vast experience and skill in PvP. Applications will only be considered after you have reached level 60.

L O O T - C O U N C I L

Tribe uses a loot council system for non-tier BIS items. Loot council is comprised of officers and class leaders. We will make decisions based on attendance, rank, skill, participation, and performance. All tier gear is free roll, MS>OS. We rewards +5 to one roll for a weekly donation of 50 gold, or equivalent in materials or consumables. The profits from donations will be used to benefit our progression. All donations are transparent and can be viewed in the "donations" section of discord.

R A I D - T I M E S

To be determined.

P V P - E X P E C T A T I O N S

- Attend a minimum of 4 premades a week.

- Be on discord.

- Maintain a positive and focused attitude.

PvPers are expected to participate in scheduled assaults on the horde (in world PvP). Responding to Alliance distress calls is a MUST to maintain a good reputation across our server. Have a personal conviction for exterminating the horde and saving Alliance comrades whenever possible.

R E C R U I T M E N T - N E E D S

Druid: Class leader
Hunter: Class leader
Mage: Class leader
Priest: Class leader
Rogue: Class leader
Paladin: Class leader
Warlock: Class leader
Warrior: Off tank, class leader

All exceptional and skilled players are encouraged to apply. We will give any perceivably exceptional player a shot at trial, and they may be granted a raider position.

If you would like to apply fill out an application please see the "Application" section in our discord.

H I E R A R C H Y

- Guild Master
- Class Leader
- Raid Officer
- Raider
- PvP Captain
- PvP Soldier
- Trial
- Social
- Leveling

C L A S S L E A D E R S
To be determined.

O F F I C E R S
To be determined.

G U I L D M A S T E R S
Feorian & Mantis

To apply drop by our discord and fill out an application, and post it once completed in the applications section for inspection. Thank you for viewing, happy adventures!
https://discord.gg/dWabpbe

Top Bottom