• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid T2 8 piece set bonus - is it worth it?

redrobot

Does anyone use 8 pieces of T2?

Pros: Rejuvenation does potentially 25% more healing per cast, if I understand correctly. It lasts 3 seconds longer and gives you more flexibility to cast Swiftmend.

Cons: T2 doesn't have ideal stats for Druids. Several pieces are easily upgraded for much more bonus healing.

Should my guild have one Druid with full T2 and Swiftmend spec while the other Druids specialize in Healing touch with Moonglow spec? Or should we ALL specialize in Healing Touch? We are progressing through AQ.

If two Druids cast Rejuvenation on the same target, one Druid with the 8 piece bonus and the other with more bonus healing, which one sticks?

Does anyone use 8 pieces of T2?
Full T2 is very useful for fights with lots of incoming AOE like Sartura, Viscidus, Broodlord, Firemaw, Golemagg, etc. It has its purpose in fights where you want more survivability, notably C'Thun. It is good for topping healing meters aswell. Our druids who had on average the highest healing used full T2 because Rejuvenation spam is very powerful.

Should my guild have one Druid with full T2 and Swiftmend spec while the other Druids specialize in Healing touch with Moonglow spec? Or should we ALL specialize in Healing Touch? We are progressing through AQ.
For AQ progress definitely spec Swiftmend. It can save your tanks on twins. If you anticipate enough with HoTs it can be a lifesaver to anyone really. Improved Regrowth is not to be underestimated aswell. The pushback reduction also comes in really handy in some fights.

If two Druids cast Rejuvenation on the same target, one Druid with the 8 piece bonus and the other with more bonus healing, which one sticks?
Assuming both use same rank of Rejuvenation, the person who cast Rejuvenation last will stick. The overlapping of Rejuvenations can be prevented through the use of macros.

Thanks for the advice. I hadn't thought that Swiftmend would be very good because it's so inefficient in raw healing compared to Moonglow, but I'll try it out.

8/8 T2 makes Rejuvenation very strong, if the last tick doesn't overheal. So you ought to think about that; if you have plenty of strong healers, it might be a complete waste. However, there are always fights like Viscidus and Firemaw.

Assuming both use same rank of Rejuvenation, the person who cast Rejuvenation last will stick. The overlapping of Rejuvenations can be prevented through the use of macros.
According to my tests, a new rejuv does not refresh the old one.

Works just fine for me. Equip healing weapon > Rejuv > unequip healing weapon > Rejuv works np. Were you both using same rank?

Top Bottom