• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock T2 vs Bloodvine Horde

Hey everyone! I started to wonder if T2 is that worth compared to bloodvine (I play on k2), because I have serious threat issues and both my tanks and healers struggle to keep up with me when I crit. I was wondering if T2 is that worth because it gives us 0% crit and hit and +20% threat reduction (and a few other stuff). Thanks in advance.

Hagson

Authorized
If you use full T2 your dps will drop so much that you don't need the threat reduction, unless your tank is utter shit.
When fighting bosses where threat reduction is a main aspect such as Emerald Dragons or Azuregos however full t2 is greatly useful.

Kajinos

Full Bloodvine is to good not to get. Only Nemesis piece worth using is the belt. When agro becomes more of an issue at AQ I will lean towards a DM/Ruin spec. If you are having threat issues go easy at the start of a fight and watch KTM. Threat gets to high then that's the time to tap.

Last edited:

Kajinos

The gloves and shoulders are not to bad but do not pass up the chance for Ebony flame gloves or Blackwng Cabal shoulders, the +damage on those are higher than using 3 piece. Saying that Nem is better for pvp.

Chainsaw

Authorized
The gloves and shoulders are not to bad but do not pass up the chance for Ebony flame gloves or Blackwng Cabal shoulders, the +damage on those are higher than using 3 piece. Saying that Nem is better for pvp.
Using t2 sets vs cabal/ebony/mana igniting will give you ~0.87% more crit for roughly 16 vor 18 (can not remember the accurate number) spell damage less. So it is actually very wise to give locks their t2 and mages cabal/mana igniting, since you can gear your raid much faster this way. Also locks will definately get t2.5 shoulders, while mages do not have to get t2.5 shoulders.

Top Bottom