• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Tanks in demand?

I remember while levelling a warrior on Nostalrius, I would get at least three random whispers every single day after level 18 or so by random people I didn't know asking me to tank dungeons.

Then, while levelling here on Kronos II with my DPS character, it took us sometimes about 80 minutes (I kid you not) searching on World channel to get a tank.

Usually it takes one abt 45 minutes searching to get a tank, so yes I'd say tanks are in pretty high demand.

On Nostalrius there were people selling tank services for 10 gold per level 60 dungeon, and I did have to pay twice a tank to help us do LBRS and complete the Onyxia Attunement.

I remember while levelling a warrior on Nostalrius, I would get at least three random whispers every single day after level 18 or so by random people I didn't know asking me to tank dungeons.

Then, while levelling here on Kronos II with my DPS character, it took us sometimes about 80 minutes (I kid you not) searching on World channel to get a tank.

Usually it takes one abt 45 minutes searching to get a tank, so yes I'd say tanks are in pretty high demand.

On Nostalrius there were people selling tank services for 10 gold per level 60 dungeon, and I did have to pay twice a tank to help us do LBRS and complete the Onyxia Attunement.

10g was a great deal on your part. On nost I would charge 20-30g for a 5man and 50g for LBRS (because FUCK lbrs).

Top Bottom