• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Target HP values

Oidd

Authorized
keeping it simple:

blizzlike does not necessarily mean it is good/proper/useful in a 2017 private server.
a fine example of "logic above blizzlike" is Kronos.

why on earh you decided to change HP values of target to not show?
what good does it bring to the table?
apart from pleasing some people pretending it is 2005 i fail to see the point of it.

i would suggest you consider to revert this change.

Last edited:
From what we have been told on Discord last night, the change was done to make the Naxxramas progression slightly more complicated.

It obviously won't affect anyone but the top 1-2-3 server-first racing guilds since everyone will find out exact HP values the moment first guild pulls a boss.

Just change it back. It's annoying having seen hp values for all this time and now not seeing them anymore. Most people think their addon is bugged and are fucking around with it.

I think with the deletion of some of the posts on the bugtracker it's clear they have no interest in making a dialogue out of this )

:madpipes::madpipes::madpipes:

I don't really think making an issue out of this is helping anyone either.

If you want to know get the addon and "ignore" the change, if not don't get it.
Nothing really negative happened here. There are issues to make such a fuss about, this isn't one of them.

I don't really think making an issue out of this is helping anyone either.

If you want to know get the addon and "ignore" the change, if not don't get it.
Nothing really negative happened here. There are issues to make such a fuss about, this isn't one of them.

there is nothing wrong in giving feedback after a change.
obviously there are greater issues but that does not mean a change that only brings more hassle than good shouldnt be pointed out.

Basically the only issue to mourn about is: when pvping I cannot see which spell/ability to use to finish like I used to, because now I only see e.g. 10%, which could be 220 or 600 HP, depending on the targeted player.

Actually the change makes pvp more blizzlike and a bit more challenging.

Inb4 addon that reads out twinstar armory to see the full HP of players.

now that all ugly monsters in Naxx have been killed, can we go back to target HP showing?

Top Bottom