• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

TBC on Kronos in future?

maselnik

Authorized
Hi, I have little question. It will be TBC in future on this server (for example 2-3 years from start)? Because when all instatnces are open and many players kills every boses, this game will stuck in stereotypes and most people will have nothing to do.
I want to enjoy wow from start this game and try to have experience throught all versions of this game. I like this idea very much and I hope many young players like it too.
Sorry for bad english.

It was already asked and answered several times - Right now, there are no plans for it (it's too faraway future). But Twinstar have decent TBC and very good WotLK and Cata servers, so there should be no problem in opening TBC Kronos in the future.

Speculation - If it happens, then it will most likely follow the same model as twinstar wotlk-> cata transition - Characters are doubled, old server is preserved and new one with higher expansion is created.

A little search before opening new threads about topics already discussed would be very appreciated.

Top Bottom