• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

TehBox [Alliance]

Boogalah

TehBox is new to this server
K3 - hardcore raiding guild - English speaking

Recently have done MC - Sunwell on the original Vanilla server/BC
originating from Warsong/Stormscale servers.

Lots of IRL friends joined that are all experienced in raiding and some also PvP'd in BC from 2,000 - 2,400+ ratings.

We are currently looking for skilled/experienced players

We plan on raiding Sun/Mon/Tue 7pm or 8pm EST (3-5hrs of raiding depending on how fast we clear content)
Saturdays will be added if needed to clear new content.

DKP will be used to distribute loot, or something similar

We are excited to start our new adventure on this server and look forward to having a great community within the guild!

Player name = Doomelf
Send me a PM if interested
we would love to meet players who can currently level with us and do dungeons until we get to raiding.
If you're level 60 already, great! we will be catching up with you very shortly :)

Last edited:
No hating, No politics, No BS

We have girls in the guild and it needs to be appropriate for all. Not a man cave.

We are all adults 23-47 years old in the guild so far.

Most guild members are from North America

Currently 45 members in the couple weeks we have been a guild.

Lots of 20's, 30's 40's

I'm currently level 46 as of yesterday.

Doomelf
Guild Master of Tehbox

Last edited:
Up to almost 60 members

highest level in guild is 55 and i am currently level 50.

We are looking for experienced raiders (doesnt have to be vanilla) and dedicated members.

Going to start raiding very soon!

Doomelf
Guild Master of TehBox

Guild currently has 70+ members

i'm 10 percent away from 60!

Looking for people to start building a core raid group :)

If interested get ahold of me in game

Doomelf
Guild Master of TehBox

Bump @ 90 members now

NA guild, 8pm EST

Need more higher level members so we can start raiding soon :) <3

Guild is growing fast now, we have around 110+ members
higher levels are joining to secure their raid spot
If you're looking to get into a hardcore raiding guild and secure a spot in the core raid group now is the time

Doomelf
TehBox Guild Master

We now have about 1/4 of a raid group at lvl 60
120 members total with many leveling up fast to get their spot.

Still looking to get more members to get us into MC/ONY faster, guild is doing attunements almost daily for members.

Before we get a full group we have other guilds that are not full that we will PUG raids with so we can start getting gear and also clearing trash in off days to build rep and get gear.

If you're interested in joining a friendly/helpful/respectful guild with intentions to grow into a hardcore raid guild send me a pm

Doomelf
TehBox Guild Master

Lvl 8 NE druid leveling pretty quickly over the next few weeks. Name is Coys on K3 server. Is it possible to message anyone when im on to get an invite? (If i'm allowed to join) .. can go feral/boom/resto as the guild needs when i hit 60. Looking, for now, for a friendly leveling guild.

As long as you can make the raid times you're welcome to join us. Send a PM when i'm online :)

Top Bottom