• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Test Access giveaway!

zarquon

Dear future Players,

we are happy to announce the Kronos Test Access giveaway. As promised in a recent forum post we would like to give some of you the opportunity to test Kronos in its current state. All you need to do to partake is sharing this newspost on Facebook until Thursday, 25th of December, 12PM GMT+1.

Out of all participants we will be selecting three people at random. Each of the lucky winners will receive five limited accounts to experience the current iteration of the Kronos Test Realm together with their friends. As stated above, to participate simply share this newspost on Facebook.

Every winner will receive five limited accounts to the Kronos Test realm, to share with whomever they wish. We hope this will encourage the lucky winners to bring their friends and at the same time allow them to experience the current state of group quests and events as well as dungeons on Kronos. These accounts to the Kronos Test Realm will be valid for seven days and will be limited to a maximum of twelve hours of played time.

Depending on demand and participation we may repeat this contest in the future, with possible extra consideration to continuous participants.

For everyone interested, there are some additional conditions and information below.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Winners will be contacted through the Facebook account they participated with.

Selected accounts do have to appear legitimate. We reserve the right to remove suspicious accounts from consideration, especially those created solely for the purpose of participating in this contest, to allow equal chances for everyone.

People affiliated with any TwinStar project are excluded from contention.

Accounts will have a few GM commands available such as .level .additem and .money.

As the server is currently run in debug mode you will experience chat spam. As the provided accounts are GM level accounts usage of hacks will in most cases not result in an automated ban.

You are allowed to freely discuss information about the current state of quests, dungeons, etc. with other parties. Footage taken during your access to the Kronos Test Realm may only be released to the public with explicit permission from the Kronos Staff. You may contact us via IRC or Forum PM. We are aware we have no way to enforce this, however, we hope to be able to count on your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they have already bunch of testers i guess, so it's just for players to taste and enjoy the quality they are waiting for :whistling:

Last edited:
Guys, we don't do this because we are looking for more testers.
We do this to give a few lucky people an early glimpse into the server. Nothing else is intended.

If you don't like it, ok, guess it was the last time we do such things then :tongue:

I'm just wondering, if this is the only outcome of your meeting or if there will be more info in near future.

I do not have social media.

Can I just spam the forums for access?

Edit: sarcasm of course

Last edited:
btw...if i win will give this 5 ""codes"" to guild mate's....all my Friends play on retail :D

Why only 7 days and why only 12 hours of playing time. But anyway. This is good idea.. We all (old players) know about kronos quality and we all know what we can expect from kronos server. This is good opportunity for all new players from other servers to see, that this project meet players expectations.

Guys, we don't do this because we are looking for more testers.
We do this to give a few lucky people an early glimpse into the server. Nothing else is intended.

If you don't like it, ok, guess it was the last time we do such things then :tongue:

If you're doing this for the community why don't you take some of the communities thoughts instead of just using it as some kind of "treat" that we should be grateful for.

I really do not understand were all of this frustration is coming from.
You are free to participate or not. Take your chances and you and 4 of your friends might win.

If you're doing this for the community why don't you take some of the communities thoughts instead of just using it as some kind of "treat" that we should be grateful for.
As you might have noticed by now it is almost impossible to please everyone. We might consider your ideas if there will be another give away. Till then please do not interpret more into it then there really is.

Pretty disappointed to see that if you don't support Facebook's ideas you can't enter the contest. :/

And why dothis test? Errors will be detectedis small,due to the small number of players. Let all24 hours, and see all the mistakes possible. Do not share this idea, but as they say at least something:innocent:

Last edited:
Top Bottom