• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Test Access giveaway!

I do appreciate this gesture for sure.

But I still am wondering if there is more information that came from the meeting.
Information like what? : Like a new ETA, news on the progress of polishing the mechanics, basically a summary of things that are being worked on now and when you guys expect to have it done, even if its an approximate.

I guess what Im saying is that most of us cant help but be a Little bit let down because of the postponement of the release, since we know you Are doing a good job and we're just anxious to play it.

So it would be super nice if we got a bit more information on the smaller things, a little more frequently.

I don't understand why you sent the message to the whole Twinstar community?
They don't care about our project, we does.

We deserve an access more than them because we are doing advertising for Kronos during months now. :(

Well the hype is nicely growing up thanks to this idea wich is already beneficial for Kronos whether you like it or not.

We deserve an access more than them because we are doing advertising for Kronos during months now. :(

Sorry, but who are you to tell who deserves access or not?

If you would like to help you could apply as a tester. We are not doing this giveaway to get more testers, since I'm almost sure no one from those winners will ever report anything :wink:. If you are unsure what giveaway means, here it is - a thing that is given free, often for promotional purposes.

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
I'm on the server right now :D I've gotten an account from 1 of the winners. Anyone want to know something about abilities/talents/items etc? lemme know! :wub:

I'm on the server right now :D I've gotten an account from 1 of the winners. Anyone want to know something about abilities/talents/items etc? lemme know! :wub:

Hey, please let me know where you from and how your latency is right now :)

In addition please try the quest chain withe the final "in dreams" if possible!

Thanks in advance and best regards

Rockmaster

I'd really like to know if Battle for Darrowshire chain works... But someone already said me that it is, so you may not check it... Or check it to be sure.

Warlock's Enslave Demon, for example. And Ritual of Doom (may be hard to check)/Curse of Doom as well.

And, please, check one/several of the lowlvl dungeons and give us kind of report! For example: according to the progress bar, DM is 75% now. What. Does. It. Mean? I believe that it's important for many of us :)

Hey, please let me know where you from and how your latency is right now :)

In addition please try the quest chain withe the final "in dreams" if possible!

Thanks in advance and best regards

Rockmaster

Great question, im very curious about the latency in other parts of the world aswell. Please let us know ! :)

It would be nice to get a thread going with feedback/reflections from the giveaway winners only for the rest of us to enjoy. :yes:

More than a week without any news from the 15 people who received an access, it's strange.

What i saw, only one of them is actualy on the forums.
At least two: IngridMorbid above and Greppy (see Guild forum branch). Both are SO INACTIVE THEY MAKE ME CAPS.

Guys, "lucky winners", try to understand: you're kind of Gods for those who're hyped about Kronos! Could you please share your Knowledge with us? I've checked forums, FB and Reddit dozens of times today. Silence! Is it the end of contest we were expecting?!

Phew, I feel easier now. Now I'm just a sad panda. Hype is real, hype is painful x)

I have only one assumption, all testers have been killed with a screwdriver.

:innocent:

it would be better if access was given to people who was most active on forum, not to random people

it would be better if access was given to people who was most active on forum, not to random people

I've seen numerous people on the forums (Kronos) say that.
I was thinking the same from the beginning of that giveaway...
Their response was something like: 'well you don't get to decide who does and who doesn't get to have a chance at winning' ..

An ignorant statement to say the least. It looks like Some of the Kronos Team Staff don't really care about
either good marketing or their community.
Eventhough I very much appreciate their efforts..

Now that I think about it, I don't really know what I would've done on the server, if I would've won/been given a test account. I probably would try to group up with those people and run a couple of dungeons.
Though, I didn't even bother to participate, because I had been playing recently elsewhere, unlike others. :wink:

Top Bottom