• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Test of Righteousness (Verigan's Fist)

Zulumaj

I just started this part of the chain but unfortunately completed Jordan's refined ore before saving the woman in westfall, before I realized it would be used to craft such a weapon in this chain quest. I figured the quest was bugged when I just quest the quest item with no explanation. With such scarce inventory space I deleted the ore. The next day I travel to IF to buy new skills and realize that I've got a man to meet outside. To congratulate me for saving his wife he decides to forge me a weapon. He hands me a notebook where I can get the best materials for my new weapon and one of them was that ore shipment I knew nothing about.

Currently I have the other three pieces but the refined ore isn't repeatable and I've been waiting two days for a GM to acknowledge my ticket. I just don't know how else to correct this problem. I'm hoping someone on here will be able to send a GM my way. It hopefully is just a quick mail fix and I can be forging a crazy strong mace in an hour or two.

Thanks all for reading and any help or advice you may give.

Top Bottom