• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

That feeling of adventure

I agree with the OP! I think that a lot of the original appeal of the game has been lost because of everyone's rush to the "Endgame". What about all the hours leading up to that? I think those are (arguably) MORE enjoyable as the higher of a level you get the more uptight people get about specs, skills, progression and whatnot. I play to have fun! I try to be educated about the game but there is almost always gonna be someone who knows a bit more and people should help and educate rather than berate and belittle. I mean what is the whole point of WOW? To play a game and enjoy it. Needless to say I am usually a bit of an "altoholic" with usually one main toon for these reasons. I enjoy the grind. :biggrin:

I just cannot wait to have the option of "Instant Quest Text". The fact that we can't even choose it in retail is bullocks and now if don't read the quest we will certainly spend more time searching aimlessly for what we need to do rather than spending 15 seconds reading where to go!

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao :lol:

I agree with the OP! I think that a lot of the original appeal of the game has been lost because of everyone's rush to the "Endgame". What about all the hours leading up to that? I think those are (arguably) MORE enjoyable as the higher of a level you get the more uptight people get about specs, skills, progression and whatnot. I play to have fun! I try to be educated about the game but there is almost always gonna be someone who knows a bit more and people should help and educate rather than berate and belittle. I mean what is the whole point of WOW? To play a game and enjoy it. Needless to say I am usually a bit of an "altoholic" with usually one main toon for these reasons. I enjoy the grind. :biggrin:

Hi I'm Rerun and I'm an altoholic.

It basically just crept into my life, I never saw it coming.
I was a man of mains back in the day and never thought I would roll so many alts one day, just one after the other..
I blame the system, man. All was fine and dandy, and I felt I had a purpose at end game. I felt I really achieved something, you know? But nowadays, it's all gone to ruins, man.
Making another alt, and another, and another. Laying awake in bed at night, because I just can't decide what race/class combination to make.. it's eating me up man.

So no more, with this new realm I'm gonna be the old me.
I'm going to make one character and stick to it for good!

Kick altoholism in the butt!

Top Bottom