• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Ancient Leaf

Borgash

Hey,

does the Hunter-Epic-Quest work as intended? It starts in Molten Core with the Leaf dropped by Majodormus. The four demons are often a problematic thing on other private-realms.

Greetings
Borgash

Okay Psojed, lets be honest here.
Artorius was bugged last time I checked him. He resets randomely. Otherwise the quest is really really well done.
The hunter quest chain is an important part of the game and when I spoke to Chero about it he said he wants to fix it before release.

So, rest of the chain -> fine
Artorius -> needs some fixing

I mean, it is not the problem that I can't kill Artorius when he is buggy. It's even more challenging and a proof of your skill as hunter. But when you call your server "blizzlike" this should be fixed...

I killed him like this guy and normally you would kill him like this.

Refering to this thread.

Does the weakness of Artorius – the serpent sting – cause the effect it should?

Last edited:
Your first video was a joke right? He didn't even use abilities... the fuck was that supposed to be?
Okay on Kronos you would be dead if you tried it this way. Artorius worked "okay", it was just the ramdom resets and higher runspeed that weren't correct. Once this is handled you can kill him just lick in the second video.

Your first video was a joke right? He didn't even use abilities... the fuck was that supposed to be?

Actually he kills you instantly in melee combat (2-3 hits, 1 hit when he is raged). On that server you are using shadowdefensive potions to avoid his damage. I actually was full buffed and used many other potions, too. Nevertheless it is harder to kill him on that other server than he was on Blizzards' servers. This is, because his weakness for serpent sting does not have any effect, because Artorius purges himself.

Okay on Kronos you would be dead if you tried it this way. Artorius worked "okay", it was just the ramdom resets and higher runspeed that weren't correct. Once this is handled you can kill him just lick in the second video.

Good!

I am not so sure about the runspeed... When he is enraged and you don't use or miss tranquilizing shot, he is faster then the hunter with skilled aspect of the cheetah.

Edit: You also use Magic Dust on the other server, dropped by elements in Westfall, to sleep Artorius and get to max range again (you can also reg more mana and health like this).

Last edited:
Don t Change the fact that this fight is wrong. You should kite him and never let you in melee + debuff range. You could get 1 debuff with shadowresipotion but only if it was not an enrage because debuff in enrage deals 700-800 all 3 sec if i remember right (cleanse potion is better anyways^^). In the Video you could see the beginning that the mob was close on him none debuff XD.

Hm Magic dust of course because nobody came with this idea up to use it oh w8 nobody used it? Why? Maybe immune? Nobody can confirm it but why should i confirm it? Should it not confirm the guys on P-severn who think they can use it XD? Examples (both Video same hunter) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAAERKlq9ZQ here he use it to sleep pet vs simon but has None https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJRF-7Y9bOU for artorius (no backup plan if he reach him?) hm strange XD just want to say it.

If you look wiki or other tactic side nobody use magic dust the only mentention for magic dust is simons pet not more. And plz don t come with me because 2006 and p-server can we test more and better now because then we can start with this: On my privat server works that I can stun ,fear all mobs in mc this must be blizzlike .... xd .

why u post video from any bugged server, where work maybe hearthstone ?!?

Top Bottom