• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Balance of Light and Shadow (Priest Benediction/Anathema quest)

Helig

Hello I`ve done the [The Balance of Light and Shadow] on my priest today. I must say it works like a charm!

Only minor thing that should be edited about it is that in chat while doing it those "EVENT" messages appear before the NPC yells/says something.

Also i`ve recorded the whole event and will be uploading it to YT tonight :)

I don`t know if this is the right place to post this tho, correct me if i`m wrong.

Cheers!
[h=1][/h]

I am aware of the BugTracker, but it wasn`t my intention to make this look like a "bug reporting" post, mostly as a post where i`ll add a video later on to show the event once it`s uploaded to YT.

Yo Helig!

Don't mind me, just hijacking your thread.

In case anyone else encountered this problem before, that would indeed mean its a reoccuring thing.

We did Strat yesterday evening and noticed multiple Issues in Strat living.

The Scourge attack event at the entrance of the Crusader Cathedral (you know, where Timmy is located), the Scourge apparently decided to stack up at their spawnpoints, not moving at all, as well as their numbers increasing over time, at one point there seemed to be at least 100+ elite skeletons stacked up on each side of the area. Going to file detailed bug reports later. Anyone else encountered this issue?

Besides that, one of the "maggot traps" seemed to be buggy as well. The gate closed in front of us with all the maggots inside and us unable to kill them to proceed with the run. After a while our mage managed to blink through the gate to bomb them, enabling us to finally continue the run.

Top Bottom