• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The big addon library for Vanilla WoW

Cision

Hi guys,

I have completed the first version of an addon pack webpage for vanilla, if you have any addons i dont have please send me a PM or post it in the thread so i can update it.

I wanted to make this because its so easy when you have all addons under the same roof.
Please check it out at http://www.vanilla-addons.com/ i hope it helps :)

There is no "fast or slow" download nor "free or paid", it will always run at fullspeed and without ads!

Last edited:
This looks great. Looks like you're missing "antagonist"

By the way, do you have a list of how commands to bring up the configuration menus for these addons?

This is great. Thanks for all your hard work on this! Just a quick question though. Why did you add multiple links/versions for the same addon? Are the links with the versions displayed the most up-to-date of the addon or are the links without the versions displayed the most up-to-date?

For example: There is a link for "EzDismount" and a link for "EzDismount_v2.03". Which one should I download as I would like the version that was the latest for Vanilla at the time (and for all the addons I wish to download from your page).

Thank you in advance.

This is great. Thanks for all your hard work on this! Just a quick question though. Why did you add multiple links/versions for the same addon? Are the links with the versions displayed the most up-to-date of the addon or are the links without the versions displayed the most up-to-date?

For example: There is a link for "EzDismount" and a link for "EzDismount_v2.03". Which one should I download as I would like the version that was the latest for Vanilla at the time (and for all the addons I wish to download from your page).

Thank you in advance.

These addons are not sorted out yet, next weekend when i get some time over i will sort the oldest out and keep the newest one only.

You need to download both and check version in the files of the addons or ingame to see what version are the newest atm.

Both works perfect for 1.12.1 but i added some extra addons that had versions number in the name to be sure i dont miss any.

P.S it can even be the same version.

Thanks for the like :)

These addons are not sorted out yet, next weekend when i get some time over i will sort the oldest out and keep the newest one only.

You need to download both and check version in the files of the addons or ingame to see what version are the newest atm.

Both works perfect for 1.12.1 but i added some extra addons that had versions number in the name to be sure i dont miss any.

P.S it can even be the same version.

Thanks for the like :)

Ok great, I understand.

Thank you for your response.

Question,

I have two wonderful addons called 'Statvalues' and 'EnemyCooldownCount.' I noticed both of these addons don't exist in either archive. I have this addons, but can't find an updated version of them. They work if I click the box that reads 'Load Out-Dated Addons' or w/e, but I wanted to find the latest and greatest versions for Vanilla.

Is Enemy Buff Times the same thing as EnemyCooldownCount?

"Out of date" doesn't mean you have an old version of the addon, it means the addon is written for an older verison of wow. Addons written for older verisons might not work, which is why that option exists.
If the addons work there is no reason not to enable them.

I think the auctioneer addon pack isn't working properly. Somehow when you do a scan it still shows in the tooltip of the items as "never seen before". It does update the items tooltip if you manually search for the item. Does anyone know if this is working as intended and, if not, how to fix this issue?

There is a lot of add on ( i use like 10-15 too ^^ )
But any one know a key binding add on ?
In memories in vanilla i used an add on where i can bind touch by passing mouseover and just tape the key but forgot the name
Any one have anything like that ? :)
Thanks !

There is a lot of add on ( i use like 10-15 too ^^ )
But any one know a key binding add on ?
In memories in vanilla i used an add on where i can bind touch by passing mouseover and just tape the key but forgot the name
Any one have anything like that ? :)
Thanks !

Do you use bartender for your action bars? For so I'm fairly certain it has a slash command for assigning hot keys in the manner you're describing. I think it's /bar and the option appears at the top of the screen.

This is really appreciated, but, more often than not, when I try to install a mod, then go in-game, I get 'dependency missing', 'out of date', and the like, and the mod won't work.

Thank you! Appreciate it.

Googled 15 min for a working Discord Frame Modifier version before I relized checking the forum first might be a viable option :whistling:

hey just wanted to say thank you for doing this, much appreciated to have it all in one location!

Guys, I am a newbie here - whats the best addon for questing earlygame? Around 12 lvl... I have hard time finding all the special mobs, items etc, would love to see something like in Legion, which kinda guides me a bit... Thank you!

Guys, I am a newbie here - whats the best addon for questing earlygame? Around 12 lvl... I have hard time finding all the special mobs, items etc, would love to see something like in Legion, which kinda guides me a bit... Thank you!
The add on you search is called questie, just Google it or browse through the add on section and you should find it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom