• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The choice

Attila891

Hey! I just found this server after I've watched the epic naxx trailer. Nostalgia hit me hard and I want to start a character for pvp purposes. But I would like to ask you first about what to start. I am thinking about Priest/Warlock/Mage. Or melee would be better? Would you care to write a short opinion on the matter? Even if you don't play them. Thank you very much!

Any fresh lvl 60 who joins a raiding guild will gear up quickly regardless of class.

I meant that mages don't need much gear to be effective in PvP, for example warriors need a good 2h weapon and some fat stamina and crit gear. So I'd say mage is one of the easiest class to setup for PvP.

Mages do need gear to do any sort of damage and not get 1 shotted by melees yes mages can provide excellent utility with the right spec and minimal gear required.

But I'd argue that so can warriors with hamstring spam and keeping ms up, but I guess you were talking about solo pvp? Anyways just get tuf in 1 av weekend and you're decent as war already, especially with kronos procs and dmg

i gotcha, you are saying its better to be poorly geared frost mage over other poorly geared classes...

but with the gear many of the players on kronos have, a poorly geared anything is a quick kill for those of us with raid gear. it is also very easy for a new player to soak up t1/t2 so a new 60 should join a guild if they plan on being competitive in a BG

Top Bottom