• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Cumbuckets first single * The Living Daylight

Methos

Authorized
[video=youtube;3lHHO4gfrzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lHHO4gfrzg[/video]
Got to be the best music video ever made.

2:45 minutes in.

YOSPOS-puts-gun-to-head-guy-dancing-head-bopping-1411903135g.gif

Always wondering what a tone-deaf gnome & nelf sounds like? well now you know.

This is easily the best pvp video of the millennium. The Perplexity, Iolwtf and Skybrothers videos/clips are complete and utter rubbish compared to this magnificent piece of art. I hope people understand that they are extraordinarily blessed and privileged for being able to experience this video. The music is particularly soul-inspiring.

However, it is unfortunate that this video will make it impossible to enjoy future pvp videos, as it is highly unlikely that anybody will be able to produce something that is even remotely comparable to the quality of this video. We will all be doomed to witness one disappointment after another for the rest of our lives. On a more positive note, everybody that sees this video will be able to die happily, having experienced everything that is worth experiencing.

This is easily the best pvp video of the millennium. The Perplexity, Iolwtf and Skybrothers videos/clips are complete and utter rubbish compared to this magnificent piece of art. I hope people understand that they are extraordinarily blessed and privileged for being able to experience this video. The music is particularly soul-inspiring.

However, it is unfortunate that this video will make it impossible to enjoy future pvp videos, as it is highly unlikely that anybody will be able to produce something that is even remotely comparable to the quality of this video. We will all be doomed to witness one disappointment after another for the rest of our lives. On a more positive note, everybody that sees this video will be able to die happily, having experienced everything that is worth experiencing.

I think u understand my humor haha
I'm almost getting a tear in my eyes, no one have ever given me a comment like this before.

Top Bottom