• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The fighting will end, there will be peace.

Davros

Dear community

We at the Twinstar team understand that things have been very uneasy since the merge of k1 & k2. The world has been hanging by a thread while chaos and mass discontent has run rampant between the realms. We can no longer stand idly by and watch the players from both realms destroy all we have fought for, and themselves. As such, we must take action. We will take action. Welcome, to the games.
[video=youtube;6-EkUbVuFNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-EkUbVuFNg[/video]

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Some would say "custom content sux", but I really like it. You should also give some sort of real ingame punishment for those who "die" during the games. I mean, it would be too harsh to delete the losers' characters, but maybe put a few days resurrection sickness or something.

I'm sure something like this is planned, so I'm glad I'm not among them... But it's pretty unfair that only K1 guilds are presented. Many players are already irritated by the fact that K1 served as a "test server for K2" for a long time, and now this.

Anyway, all hail the generosity of Twinstar!

you know nothing john cena

idk wats dis bunch of trash but gl parabol )()

Really nice idea but you chose the wrong players, it is well known that Smooglab will autowin by just tanking all.

P.S. the idea is actually pretty cool and should happen ingame.

April fools topkek

Last edited by a moderator:
GO GO GO Smoog, your <Friends> are with you :D Time to make you some pots for win from "sponsor" :D

Even though it's April Fool's, K3 should actually go through with these kinds of activities.

Top Bottom