• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys mean by DDOS attack? I mean it it isn't really an "attack" by lots of people trying to play the game ;)

Feenix recently paid $600 to launch a ddos attack on Nostalrius, but got exposed instead

So yeah, an attack on Kronos is likely

I made it to character creation screen, created a char, then got dc'ed again. Happened 20 seconds ago.

How do you make it to character screen? You just keep typing your log in stuff, pressing enter and repeat?

That's how I did it, yeah.

Now I am stuck back at the login screen, getting "disconnected from the server".

Last edited:
Damn, all my names stolen and instantly disconnected all the time.

Thank God I was able to log in at around 17:46 o'clock to reserve my 10 most wanted names.

I'll start playing on monday ... when the dust has settled a little.

It gave me a sad aftertaste but being able to play the game is the main issue anyway.

You cant have your names stolen since you didnt own them to being with in any way.
With your logic; if you got the names first, then YOU would also be stealing the names from the person that now got it first you know.

No, you didnt.

What if i have it on my birth certificate? :lol:

Nah i'm kidding but since i've been using the name for 10 years i consider it "my" name even if it is not trademarked or some shit.

Meh, got my 2nd choice (Hoochi) so no biggie.

What if i have it on my birth certificate? :lol:

Nah i'm kidding but since i've been using the name for 10 years i consider it "my" name even if it is not trademarked or some shit.

Meh, got my 2nd choice (Hoochi) so no biggie.

Perhaps you should NOT tell your choice of name on the forums. You can be sure there are trolls that will take it, just because. I hope you get it mate but heed my warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom