• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Touches

Thanks for the update!
Say... I cam in pretty late. What was the starting percentage of the progress bar even at when it was implemented?

Realistically, I don't see this happening earlier than summer, and I'm very optimistic. That is if they want to release it a relatively good state. There are currently 738 issues in state New, Reopened, Confirmed, Need info, Need retest, and who knows how many will be found in the future. So chill...

cR0VMr4.jpg

Well... Thank you for the update !

"Soon: Copyright 2004-2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

I guess we are atleast Blizz-like but can't we have something like informations for a quarter of the year in wich you're planning to launch KRONOS ?

:winkiss:

To Mosotti: All MMOs currently online fix bugs on a daily basis.

The team should decide when it is "good enough" for release and continue bug fixing from then on. It would also be good to build up a team of bug fixers in preparation of when (not if) Chero will move on to his next project in life.

To Mosotti: All MMOs currently online fix bugs on a daily basis.

The team should decide when it is "good enough" for release and continue bug fixing from then on. It would also be good to build up a team of bug fixers in preparation of when (not if) Chero will move on to his next project in life.

So is this an unofficial, but accepted fact that there is one or two developers tops on this project?

some comments are just way too retarded...
you cry if you don't get updates
you cry about updates

so, which is it then?

This is how things work. I could name couple other forums which games are in development and if you lined up the qq posts from these forums, they would be almost exact copies from each other.
I think it boils down into two things, age (the lack of it) and understanding of things in general(the lack of it).

Just wait for it, do something else, actually go play another private server and see how fkin badly they are done and how bad they server providers usually are.

Realistically, I don't see this happening earlier than summer, and I'm very optimistic. That is if they want to release it a relatively good state. There are currently 738 issues in state New, Reopened, Confirmed, Need info, Need retest, and who knows how many will be found in the future. So chill...

If they wait til summer most people will be raiding on the other vanilla server set to launch any day by then. Will they be able to pull them back? Maybe, maybe not. That's a gamble though.

Personally I think Kronos is looking better at this point but I'm still going to be playing, at least initially, on whichever releases first and then go from there.

Like the Kronos devs said in a previous post, they monitor the MMO landscape and they know that if they take too long to release it might mean the server will suffer from a low population.

No way this this isn't released by March at the absolute latest.

738 issues open that other server don't have 1/10 of even reported yet.
Most of those issues are so minor that the launch will not be delayed because of them.

As the post says, its in the final stage of development right now. The server won't stop developing after launch, thus not all issues are solved by then.

Like those here:
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=2190

Last edited:
Okay so to be fair, I sent a link to this post to my girlfriend, and asked her to read it, and tell me her opinion. Note, that she doesn't know anything about all this, no previous eta, no progress bar, no hype, no competition, nothing.

So she said, that this post says absolutely nothing. It's like a political speech crafted, to shut people up. And she asked: Why not wait? Why would anyone in their right mind post something like this, when they have nothing to say? Why not wait until they can tell people actual information? Maybe release date, maybe just a test date, or a preview video. Don't get me wrong. I'm not writing this, because I was sooo hyped and my dreams are now ruined. Not even close. I just don't get what's happening here, and it's disheartening.

Okay so to be fair, I sent a link to this post to my girlfriend, and asked her to read it, and tell me her opinion. Note, that she doesn't know anything about all this, no previous eta, no progress bar, no hype, no competition, nothing.

So she said, that this post says absolutely nothing. It's like a political speech crafted, to shut people up. And she asked: Why not wait? Why would anyone in their right mind post something like this, when they have nothing to say? Why not wait until they can tell people actual information? Maybe release date, maybe just a test date, or a preview video. Don't get me wrong. I'm not writing this, because I was sooo hyped and my dreams are now ruined. Not even close. I just don't get what's happening here, and it's disheartening.

I disagree.

The valuable information in the post was that the progress bar isn't accurate because there was a tonne of work done that isn't reflected on it. That is valuable to know.

That and we should be seeing the bar moving fast in the coming weeks.

I'm more confident that the game will be released within the next 2 months now compared to before that post.

If they wait til summer most people will be raiding on the other vanilla server set to launch any day by then. Will they be able to pull them back? Maybe, maybe not. That's a gamble though.

Personally ive been raiding/farmin on Feenix pretty heavily.. but the second Kronos comes out Ill be deleting my Feenix chars without any hesitation.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so to be fair..

To be fair it was propably posted cause people demanded news and also there were information, but since your girlfriend has no clue of this project, she couldnt find the info.

Like said in the post, there has been progress that doesnt show on the progression bar.. now its your choise to believe it or not. In the end we could all live in matrix without knowing it.

Personally ive been raiding/farmin on Feenix pretty heavily.. but the second Kronos comes out Ill be deleting my Feenix chars without any hesitation.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair it was propably posted cause people demanded news and also there were information, but since your girlfriend has no clue of this project, she couldnt find the info.

Like said in the post, there has been progress that doesnt show on the progression bar.. now its your choise to believe it or not. In the end we could all live in matrix without knowing it.

Wasn't talking about Feenix.

This kills the hype. I'm not sure if I can deal with yet another "soon".

Now it all depends on which server goes online first.

Top Bottom