• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Touches

This is all what this post does. Implies things, but says nothing concrete. This is supposed to be an "info" post, yet all it does is just disrespects the audience, that is eager to hear any actual INFO.
Weird! It's like they don't want to commit to anything in case crazy people tell them they're bad people in case they can't deliver!

Now where would they get that idea do you think?
Who took a dump in your cereal?

Here is the concrete info you seek.

Well, you will never know what kind of protection we have.

Finally someone who does not tell ppl which protection the server has. Some projects even post such infos in their forums lol. If they would tell us it be an invitation for hackers trying to break it :)

I like how Gnomeragan has by far the least amount completed. It's like they know the only ppl going into Gnomer are the truly masochistic so it has less priority.

Finally someone who does not tell ppl which protection the server has. Some projects even post such infos in their forums lol. If they would tell us it be an invitation for hackers trying to break it :)
You don't even need to divulge the info for hackers to want to break it. They just enjoy breaking it! Sadly, security by obscurity isn't worth much by itself. I'm confident that Twinstar's systems are in shape, though.

I like how Gnomeragan has by far the least amount completed. It's like they know the only ppl going into Gnomer are the truly masochistic so it has less priority.
You can get some nice unique items like Hydrocane in there, though.

And there is a quest for horde, that will allow you to teleport to gnomeregan from OG so it's viable dungeon for both sides.

Whaattt? :eek: Gnomeregan has tons of quests and good loot :D Don't tell me you don't want the cloth headpiece from the last boss!

On old retail I hated Gnomer at first sight. Alarm-o-bots. Man, wasn't the place hard enough without those bastards? For Horde side the dungeon was almost a complete waste of time, unless you were an engineer and REALLY wanted some schematics badly. I still recall noob rogues constantly trying to put groups together so they could get some leather pants when cloth and mail wearing classes had nothing to gain from going. People would ignore or laugh at them.

will i've been waiting alot for this server and i'm expecting it to be something awesome as i'm tired of playing with bugs server crashes and other things
i was also woundering what kind of protection does the server have againest DDOS or any other hackers i hope its something so we would enjoy it :D

You wounded brah?

On old retail I hated Gnomer at first sight. Alarm-o-bots. Man, wasn't the place hard enough without those bastards? For Horde side the dungeon was almost a complete waste of time, unless you were an engineer and REALLY wanted some schematics badly. I still recall noob rogues constantly trying to put groups together so they could get some leather pants when cloth and mail wearing classes had nothing to gain from going. People would ignore or laugh at them.

lol this post brings back memories.

I remember helping guildies clear this place as a pally.

How long before are you planning to tell us the release date? More like a month or only a few days?

It's also the most annoying, unnecessarily long and boring instance in the game bar lbrs, so there's that.

Disagree, BRD is all of the above, specially because you have to return there about 500 times. Gnome is like 30minutes, and everyone likes to kill gnomes.

Theres one thing i dont understand, why wasting time on fixing BWL , AQ20/40 etc... It wont be opened for months/year anyway. You could just give us damn 5man dungeons, (not including DM ofc)... and damn MC and its ready to be released god damn it! in time you can fix next raid... one by one, youre killing hype and people are damn sick of this waiting anyway... so... why dont do like that and everyone wins? why do we all need to wait for you to push progress bar to 100% with fixed nax and shit when we wont touch that thing for year! :mad2:

Theres one thing i dont understand, why wasting time on fixing BWL , AQ20/40 etc... It wont be opened for months/year anyway. You could just give us damn 5man dungeons, (not including DM ofc)... and damn MC and its ready to be released god damn it! in time you can fix next raid... one by one, youre killing hype and people are damn sick of this waiting anyway... so... why dont do like that and everyone wins? why do we all need to wait for you to push progress bar to 100% with fixed nax and shit when we wont touch that thing for year! :mad2:

At what point did they say they were working on Naxx? If you read the update it says they're working on the 5 man dungeons...basically everything you said they should be. Calm yourself and read with a little comprehension next time.

I am glad that our devs could speek just like blizz did.:biggrin:

Lot's of people want to see and to touch it now,and so do i.But the first impression effect is very important.At the very start lots of people would look very closely for all defects of the server,so would i.And i...i lost the thread and forgot what i wanted to say.:blink:

Anyway i'd rather prefer to wait for couple of months (maybe even half a year) more ,than start playing on Kronos knowing that one could be way the better than it is.:yes:

Gl every1.Wish you patience.Gl Chero and all those who trying to make this server better and better.
I can not wait to see some dungeon's videos.

I told you ^^

And I'm member of Twinstar community for 5 years and member of Kronos community from the begining I can tell you, that with 90% probability, server will be out till May.

Well, they can release anytime, but it will be really ready? Seriously, looking at the issues, there are still plenty of issues I wouldn't call "minor". There are 63 issues in the "Spells" category only. Considering none others will be found, how much would you think it would take to solve those? Would you release it with spell bugs? There are 21 in "Mechanics", like kiting, hunter traps, stealth detection, pet commands etc. Those seem pretty important to fix. From the look of it, the hunter class is in a pretty bad shape right now. And so on and so on.

Rebirth is back up again.Its the best server our there before Kronos or Nostalrius is released.
In case you want to give it a try : NO LINKS SORRY

I don't want to play on another server, especially one that's unreliable. And I don't mind if they take their time to implement it properly...

From the look of it, the hunter class is in a pretty bad shape right now.

It seems like you don't know what bad shape on vanilla private servers means :biggrin:
Even blizzard hab bugs on release. I wouldn't be too picky about some remaining issues as long as you know they are gonna be taken care of.

Disagree, BRD is all of the above, specially because you have to return there about 500 times. Gnome is like 30minutes, and everyone likes to kill gnomes.

Gnomeregan is not 30 minutes no way in hell. Triple that amount and then you are closer to truth. You are also bound to wipe once or twice in the narrow corridor with those big dwarf/mechanostrider pulls before last boss.

Uldaman takes the cake. I'm not going to explain every flaw of that labyrinth made of rooms having four identical corridors to advance in detail, but is the necklace quest sufficient enough example? It requires you to run the place 4 times or so. You won't stay in the level range to finish it off.

Yeah there are plenty of good reasons. Are you implying the entrances are used?

Top Bottom