• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Touches

Look at how long it took to progress 3% on compeletion for SFK and then start to realize how long it will really take untell they even deciede to give us a release date.

They already said that they have an internal release date but they won't give it to us until they're 100% sure. For all you know they might announce it tomorrow :tongue:

They already said that they have an internal release date but they won't give it to us until they're 100% sure. For all you know they might announce it tomorrow :tongue:

If you check the bug tracker's progress, that's highly unlikely.

I know it's unlikely. But don't forget that not all bugs/fixes on bug tracker are visible to us ;)

They said in the original post, that they will work on stuff, that are more apparent. So any progress made should be visible either on the progress bar, or the bug tracker.

They said in the original post, that they will work on stuff, that are more apparent. So any progress made should be visible either on the progress bar, or the bug tracker.

You might be right. But I think they meant progress bar and not the bug tracker.

That's why I wrote either progress bar or bug tracker.

Yeah the bug tracker has not had too much stuff happening on it lately, I'll agree with that. I've been doing work on it though for the past month or so and I really haven't seen anything critical (like Ernis said, maybe we just can't see it), so I don't know if I would say the bug tracker is a good reference for when the server would release. I don't know anything more than you or anyone else on the outside though, so maybe I should just keep my mouth shut lol.

For me personally I think the progress bar is a better indicator, especially since there's not a whole lot of reports of bad spawn positions, etc. in 5 mans, which is what they said they've been working on.

I'm not sure, but i've heared, that bug tracker reflects fixes applied on live server while chero have his own private server where he creates and test fixes, so maybe he just didn't have time to upload it on live.

Can't wait!
5 days ago when my friend told me about this awesome project, I have been camping this forum everyday after work :) I'am Really looking forward for the release date.

Cya'll online!

Top Bottom