• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

<The Iron Men> Getting lvl 60 via Iron Man Challenge

Broxi

Hey fellow adventurers,

in case you're getting tired of hardcore Vanilla grind, I've just started a guild focused purely on finishing the game (getting level 60) via Iron Man Challenge.

If any of you is wondering what this challenge contains, here's a short list of rules you have to follow:

(source: https://vanilla-wow.fandom.com/wiki/Ironman_leveling)

Ironman Challenge Rules

1. Starting from level 1, all gear employed must be White or Grey. Also, no Heirlooms of any sort.
  2. No transfer of gear, items or money from any other character (yours or others)
  3. No gear enhancement(s), thus no Socket Gems, Enchanting or Reforging. Exceptions exist for class abilities. (example: Rogue poisons)
  4. No specializations, talent points, or glyphs. This restriction also applies to talent points for pets.
  5. No professions or secondary skills. An exception is made for First Aid.
  6. No potions/flasks/elixirs (except Quest items)
  7. No food buffs or other external buffs.
  8. No grouping or assistance from other characters, even if not grouped.
  9. No dungeons/raids. No battlegrounds/arenas.
  10. No guilds. An exception is made for Ironman guilds (no perks)
  11. No Refer-A- Friend activities. The intention of the challenge is that it be done without assistance.
  12. No add-ons that assist in combat and/or leveling.
  13. THE BIG ONE: No deaths. Character death for any reason disqualifies the character.
NOTE: As we're playing on PVP server I wonder about compromising the rule about dying. My own suggestion would be like allowing maximum 3 deaths in PVP but obviously no deaths in PvE. Any other ideas are warmely welcomed of course.

Permitted:

• All mounts
  • All bags/containers
  • All quests (including holiday and daily quests)
  • You may train and use all your class skills (including your own buffs)

FAQ:

1. Another player helped me randomly! Don't worry, you're still in the challenge. So long as the the other player isn't constantly helping you this is not an issue. If you receive a buff/heal/help with a kill simply thank the player and continue on (remember to remove the buff!).

Do not request help. If the player sticks around politely tell them you are attempting to solo and ask them to respect that play-style.

1. Can I use the Auction House? You can use any vendors and the AH all you like! Both gear and bags can be purchased from either source and you're more than welcome to sell all your loot on the AH for more profit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for those of you who wish to join this challenge, please, send an in game e-mail to a character named Dushu. In the message make sure to state your:

1) Character name
2) Class
3) The date you're planning to start

Once I'll get the message, you'll be invited to the guilde immediately.

GL & HF,

Broxi.

P.S. Any kind of cheating or trying to disrespect the rules won't be tolerated as much as I will put not effort into dealing with those. Any player willing to join is at the same time pledging himself to play fair.

Last edited:
Top Bottom