• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The lvl 19 Twinking Community on K1

Grace3

When I started playing WoW again I realized that I don't have as much free time as I did as a teenager. I told myself that I would only make a level 19 twink and this has been the best decision that I have made in relation to this game. On Kronos you can even turn your experience gains off which allows Twinks to enjoy much more content such as world pvp in Stonetalon and Redridge.

Twinks get to enjoy a shortened version of World of Warcraft and much of the content that is cut out is difficult/boring grinds. As a twink I can still make friends, play Warsong Gultch, play the AH, hunt down the best gear, and even world pvp. This is without the slow six month leveling grind.

About half of the twinks on Kronos 1 don't have 'mains.' It is very possible to farm all the gold that you need for enchants and BoEs as a level 19. If you can't figure out how then just ask another twink. Twink guilds will often help out new twinks with gear as well.

On the alliance side the twink guild is <Nineteen> and on the horde side there is <Horde Core> (english speakers) and the chinese <TNT> along with a couple of smaller ones. The twinking community is somewhat small. Some players even have toons on both sides. Right now the alliance side is a bit larger than the horde side so <Horde Core> has been recruiting like crazy.

With the server more stable twinking has become a growing sport. We have games every day and often continuously. There is something really cool about having 1200 hp at 19 and being able to kill several higher level players in Redridge at once. Twinking is a game within a game.

The factions and players are fairly balanced except for the fact that <TNT> is on during Chinese hours. Once the english guild <Horde Core> recruits a bit more there will be more games. <Horde Core> like <Nineteen> helps new members with gear, runs, advice, and everything else a new twink would need. Both guilds use a discord as well. The games can get very competitive.

K1 is a more established server than K2 so enchants/gear are much cheaper. Also, not as many non-twinks will join the BGs.

WoW is a great game but it is also difficult to do everything. Twinking allows for a shortened version of this great game that is more friendly to people's schedules without sacrificing anything too important. It can take a few months to build a great twink. If you are reluctant to play again because you are afraid of getting sucked in or if you have a raider and find yourself bored then twinking may be for you.

K1 will remain the best vanilla server there is and for people who want fun pvp and cool communities. Twinking is definately an option.

Also note the abundence of raiding 60's on k1 makes earning money very easy.

Based on realmplayers it seems that k2 has overtaken k1 in activity, would be cool to organise a time to try and get some wsg pops though.

k1 has zero pvp pops for everything but level 60s now.

19 were popping until I got my 19 geared!

I have been thinking the same thing for weeks! We need a set time every week for 19s WSG! Suggestions? (speak in realm time so everyone is on the same page)

They're all viable! Rogue, Warrior, Hunter and lock all deal good damage, mage is solid with the best cc in the bracket. Priest probably has the best heals and dispel is a req for a decent O. Druid and paladin are solid fcs and also fun to play as utility and 1v1 and i dont think anything can beat a good shammy 1v1!

Top Bottom