I cannot stress how important it is to consider a merge of the servers before the AQ war effort is completed on K2. The logic being used here is that the K2 players won't have a chance to complete an "epic quest, resulting in a bug mount". We already know that tons of guilds from both servers are planning on leaving. I implore the admin team to strongly reconsider their position on waiting to merge until the AQ war effort has been completed. This is the server I want to play on, but I will not play a on server with 150 alliance online during prime time hours. This past saturday afternoon, at 8pm EU time, there were only 44 people in Ironforge. It was a ghost town.
Last edited by a moderator: