• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information The Next Steps

How should Naxxramas be released?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot stress how important it is to consider a merge of the servers before the AQ war effort is completed on K2. The logic being used here is that the K2 players won't have a chance to complete an "epic quest, resulting in a bug mount". We already know that tons of guilds from both servers are planning on leaving. I implore the admin team to strongly reconsider their position on waiting to merge until the AQ war effort has been completed. This is the server I want to play on, but I will not play a on server with 150 alliance online during prime time hours. This past saturday afternoon, at 8pm EU time, there were only 44 people in Ironforge. It was a ghost town.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're extremely gullible if you think they planning on merging the servers after the aq opening. Literally no GM has said this will happen.

No bgs up, 5 people in Org
Vote for the most constructive comment of the year.
I cannot stress how important it is to consider a merge of the servers before the AQ war effort is completed on K2.
Why many of you are so obsessed with SOONISH merge? If ALLGUILDSAREGONNALEAVE!!1, then nothing matters. If many guilds will stay, then I guess they (but why "they"? We!) can wait for a few more months, after all those months already invested into progress here.
You're extremely gullible if you think they planning on merging the servers after the aq opening. Literally no GM has said this will happen.
Personally, I take this
Should in the future, the servers' timelines align, we will be in a position to respond swiftly if necessary. Naturally, the forward movement for Kronos II’s timeline to bring it in-line with Kronos I means that we are fulfilling another request that you have made; the release of the Ahn'qiraj War Effort and by association, the Emerald Dragons.
as an indicator of merge very likely to happen soon after AQ.

Lets face it, as a K1 player i really hoped the merge would happen but Kronos staff is not making any sign they will do it.
If they were really planning to do it they would announce if the aq war effort would be blizzlike or not on K2, instead they just bury their head in the ground and let things slide in hope people are going to forget about the merge (doesn't remind you a famous company?).
I really cared for this server, it has been a big part of my life for the last 6 months. Kronos staff just cares more about 2 or 3 guys that might get their bug mount instead of the 510 people (hell thats probably the whole K1 population left) who asked for a merge here.
I will just go on elyseum's fresh realm to have fun in world pvp and raidlog on K1.

Fuck dude no battlegrounds? Dead server man it's dead. Mercy killing, please.

Oh wait, there is more to vanilla wow than shit pvp. Not to mention NA population has never been high so barking about lack of battlegrounds during NA hours is just the most retarded thing you could possibly do in order to cry dead server.

Stagnant content and no reason for anyone to start on this server are the things "killing" it. God forbid people go and do/play something else while there is nothing worthwhile to do.

Get Shard to buy some more horde then you can fight versus yourselves and have battlegrounds going at all hours. Server saved.

EDIT: I see Insec is banned again and his post that this replied to is gone. What a guy.

Last edited:
I don't even need new content super fast. I'm not a raid logger. I run old dungeons for fun even though I don't need gear from them. There's just hardly anyone running anything cause there's so few players looking to gear up. K1 is just rotting away due to neglect. There was a troll in world chat last night spamming the N word for hours without consequence. Feels like an abandoned realm.

Long term, I think the fresh realms will really hit Kronos. You could have a situation where the old pvp takes some current established raid guilds on K2 who are going back; then the fresh start takes the levellers. A fresh realm is a big attraction (as K1 found out) so almost every new player will be going there. Good luck with that War Effort.

It's pretty obvious how this is going to play out.

You obviously don't care about doing anything else apart from raidlogging twice a week to clear the content with your guild and log off afterwards, Peasemold. For that you don't need more then 40 players on this server, let alone people for battlegrounds, dungeons, pugs, etc., so yeah it may be okay for you, but there is so much people, majority of Vanilla players I'd say, who wanna do other stuff too which is impossible here.

Regarding that boredom, which is mentioned above, ofc it's boring when everyone is raidlogging. I'd be bored as well if I logged in twice a week to kill exactly the same mobs, which behaves exactly the same every time, over and over again and be done with the game for a week. On the other hand, I'm bored because I log in and try to get some of those other activities besides raids but they just don't happen, apart from same 15 people qing for WSG every day which gets old fast because there aren't any new faces game after game.

So maybe log in more often, queue for a battleground, engage into wpvp, join some dungeon or 20man pug and that way help both me and yourself? No? Still wanna just raidlog? Ok, but then don't complain about boredom.

I'm not part of PvP population of this realm, don't tell me to join BGs. I have zero nerves to play bad games with bad groups and bad enemies. No, I don't claim that I am the best and that others aren't on my level, I just claim that I have no nerves for playing BGs on this realm. If I played BGs actively it would be with a perfect setup with my guildies who give their 100%, but that doesn't really happen (after all, we are not a PvP guild) so I don't waste my time on that.

I do PvE, and PvP of a realm should not depend on PvE people saving it and dragging it out of the mud. I am busy with lots of stuff when I play and I always have stuff to do, and yes I do join pug dungeons etc. What you call world PvP is a waste of time to me and what I do is target denial rather than entertain someone in their basement who finally found someone (me) to annoy for an hour. You killed one of my chars? Grats, time to log in on a character on the other side of the world and continue farming something else that I need, have fun chasing me. And why do I do all that? Because logging in twice a week and clearing raids, then logging out, is as fun as you make it to be. We (my guild and I) don't just clear content, we always have a set of challenges that we try to overcome, beat, and do better than before.

PvP issues on Kronos have been present since the very beginning of the of the realm because all the more-PvP-oriented players chose all other realms over Kronos. People rather log in to RetroWoW and PvP with their naked chars in T0 with all the feenix-like horriby bugged mechanics than play BGs on Kronos with their geared characters. The NA queue times are a big issue because after you ban all the chinese who rank chars to sell them, there are too few NA players themselves to support battlegrounds with all the NA guilds leaving for the new server. PvP players follow one another around like little ducklings and all the "big playas" never wanted to level and gear up on Kronos, so we suffer the consequences of another hype train avoiding the station that Kronos is.

There is? Name one thing besides raiding.

pro tip: you can't.

Desperately trying to get groups to run BRD for Ironfoe.

Literally only started raid logging properly this past month, just fyi. Plenty to fucking do besides mindlessly clash dicks in Warsong.

Last edited:

Literally only started raid logging properly this past month, just fyi. Plenty to fucking do besides mindlessly clash dicks in Warsong.
BQqowsu.jpg

The way charge works on this realm makes playing a Warrior pointless imo. Being 8 yards behind your target after a charge so you can't HS or PH is too much.

I'm not part of PvP population of this realm, don't tell me to join BGs. I have zero nerves to play bad games with bad groups and bad enemies. No, I don't claim that I am the best and that others aren't on my level, I just claim that I have no nerves for playing BGs on this realm. If I played BGs actively it would be with a perfect setup with my guildies who give their 100%, but that doesn't really happen (after all, we are not a PvP guild) so I don't waste my time on that.

I do PvE, and PvP of a realm should not depend on PvE people saving it and dragging it out of the mud. I am busy with lots of stuff when I play and I always have stuff to do, and yes I do join pug dungeons etc. What you call world PvP is a waste of time to me and what I do is target denial rather than entertain someone in their basement who finally found someone (me) to annoy for an hour. You killed one of my chars? Grats, time to log in on a character on the other side of the world and continue farming something else that I need, have fun chasing me. And why do I do all that? Because logging in twice a week and clearing raids, then logging out, is as fun as you make it to be. We (my guild and I) don't just clear content, we always have a set of challenges that we try to overcome, beat, and do better than before.

PvP issues on Kronos have been present since the very beginning of the of the realm because all the more-PvP-oriented players chose all other realms over Kronos. People rather log in to RetroWoW and PvP with their naked chars in T0 with all the feenix-like horriby bugged mechanics than play BGs on Kronos with their geared characters. The NA queue times are a big issue because after you ban all the chinese who rank chars to sell them, there are too few NA players themselves to support battlegrounds with all the NA guilds leaving for the new server. PvP players follow one another around like little ducklings and all the "big playas" never wanted to level and gear up on Kronos, so we suffer the consequences of another hype train avoiding the station that Kronos is.

Everybody plays and enjoys the game for different reasons. You said you are bored, or atleast mentioned that boredom is the #1 enemy, Maybe try something new? Pug games here have recently been pretty decent in wsg, sometimes both teams are equally bad or equally good making some exciting games sometimes coming close to the excitement of organized games.

Zero nerves to play bad games? Just have some patience, it doesn't hurt to lose sometimes, part of the enjoyment comes from not always having the perfect players and perfect setup but still winning. This attitude seems so weird to me but I guess it reflects the modern lifestyle of impatience and wanting everything right here right now. And no obviously its not up to the PVE players to save the PVP scene, most of the people from your guild act so predictably that its basically PVE. All Im suggesting is try it maybe you'll like it or maybe not thats ok too, but its pointless to shit on the PVP oriented players as I dont see many people doing it the other way around here.

I'm not that bored, but many are. I was trying to explain things from a PvE perspective, as an answer to all the "queue BGs and stop crying" posts.

I don't need motivation and reasons to keep playing, but thanks.

I just logged in making a new char on ally side on K2. There where 10 people JUST from my veiw at the start. From the looks new players are coming all the time.

There is always stuff to do as PVE-player. Being a raidlogger is a choice, not a must. There is always stuff that will improve your character, some can't think of it as well as some just not wanting to do it, but don't say there is not enough to do to min/max in vanilla.

As for PvP, after 12 years i still can't really get why you want to play that instead of "real" PvP-games.

There is always stuff to do as PVE-player. Being a raidlogger is a choice, not a must. There is always stuff that will improve your character, some can't think of it as well as some just not wanting to do it, but don't say there is not enough to do to min/max in vanilla.

As for PvP, after 12 years i still can't really get why you want to play that instead of "real" PvP-games.

I like the vanilla pvp because it is not balanced. It is a little like paper, rock, sciccors with alot of cheesy tactics to win with paper against sciccors anyway if you put enough wffort into it

Well meme'd my friend. Funny thing is, you can't even do THAT with the shit pop kronos has now.

You say theres plenty of things to do, yet you don't give any (serious) examples. What should a BiS geared character do if not pvp?

the next steppes for all of you should be off a cliff

sorry to break it down, but PvE is for shits who can't properly play. there I said it.
you pve and get items, just like a job. you pvp for fun, just like sparetime activities

if pvp isn't fun to you then its mostly because you suck at it. its not that you don't like pvp, you don't like beeing stepped on, admit it
unlike your 1001110110111 script bosses real players adapt and make the game more exciting

good to see some offtopic here, kkthxbye

Last edited:
Reactions: dms
About 1,5k online right now. I have followed the population this last week and it's been growing slowly. I know some people have made a few youtube videos this last week mentioning both Kronos and Nost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom