• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information The Next Steps

How should Naxxramas be released?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
character transfer for non lvl 60s, problem solved! cmon

Personally I could level up any amount of characters up to 60 on K2 without much problems, or at least that's not the hardest part. You can level up solo, you take your time, no rush, just chill and enjoy the journey. While gearing up and ranking up, those are the bigger deal.
So the problem is not for those who are below level 60, since they can simply start from scratch without losing much other than some easily repeatable solo gaming experience, but for those who actually put alot of effort in the end-game content (either PvE or PvP) together with other people. Something that you can achieve only if you put some serious effort in the game, and you can't do it solo, you must work strictly with your mates to actually get something back from all the time and effort you put in the game.

Pre-60 content is 100% win, you simply have to put time in it and you'll reach your goal eventually. But end-game is a roulette, the stuff you want might not drop for months, or simply you don't perform good enough to deserve certain items, or your guild is not good enough to clear a raid, or something comes up in real life that stops you from being able to raid; there are so many factors in the end-game that can make you fail even if you put alot of time and effort in the game.

I consider myself a casual gamer compared to most of the vanilla players, so I don't give a rat's ass about K1 falling down; since I play on private servers for a long time now, I've learnt to not get too much attached to my characters and to not put too much extra effort into them like getting all repuatations to exalted, getting all recipes/patterns, 300 fishing skill or whatever useless and crazy stuff we geeky people do on retail. Becouse what's happening now to K1 will eventually happen to any other present of future private server. So just play for fun and you wont have any regret.
Anyways the point is that the pre-end-game characters should be at the bottom of the transter list. Who really deserves to play on a more alive server are the people who put the real effort in this fucking game, those people who actually clear the end-game content non-stop for the past year and a half. Without them all that sweet blizz-like scripting would be wasted.

Last edited:
Hello,

Core with beter bug fixes always win, most of the players only think about detailed bug fixes. People want to feel true retail experience and don`t wanna waste time. According to me this is the only way for improving one private server and bring more followers.

Best Regards,

Hell yeah, that's why Feenix dominated both Rebirth and Valkyrie.

Most of people care about quality indeed, but not on the first place.
ppl want to enjoy the time they spend. and yes, quality is just 1 part that affects this

but if anyone here tried to imply kronos means quality, im just laughing out loud.

This silence of the Kronos Team...

Clock is ticking...

[video=youtube;oVTUdUkj5kc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVTUdUkj5kc[/video]

Yep, I already gave up. Lots of people here gave really great suggestions on how to deal with this. But it gets ignored or at best derailed with things like "We, the GMs, really love this project and we give it our best yadda yadda yadda". Which no one here is disputing, but it totally ignores what's really happening here. Ah well.

tGeaFww.png

nice professionalism davros :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

worried about server dying but banning people from the forums :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom